That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players

2 posters

Go down

Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players Empty Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players

Post  onlycoops Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Anyways lets discuss Borderlands!

So here is what im gonna say, im running as Zero, and we need a team set up for the end game boss thats gonna be a bitch to kill. I figure a team of us could handle just about anything.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players Empty Re: Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:34 pm

onlycoops wrote:Anyways lets discuss Borderlands!

So here is what im gonna say, im running as Zero, and we need a team set up for the end game boss thats gonna be a bitch to kill. I figure a team of us could handle just about anything.

I have borderlands because I intended to play it with some people but never got around to it (BF3 > all.) I've played for maybe an hour. No idea who Zero is. I know how to shoot stuff, though.

oooh this game comes out soon I see. Is it important plot-wise that I should zoom through the original?

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players Empty Re: Hlot, and other Borderlands possible players

Post  onlycoops Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
onlycoops wrote:Anyways lets discuss Borderlands!

I have borderlands because I intended to play it with some people but never got around to it (BF3 > all.) I've played for maybe an hour. No idea who Zero is. I know how to shoot stuff, though.

oooh this game comes out soon I see. Is it important plot-wise that I should zoom through the original?

Nah just have a save data of it gets you extra goodies. The previous characters are just cameos so no need really to play the first as its a direct sequel with no strings attatched really.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 am

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down