That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins!

3 posters

Go down

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! Empty Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins!

Post  onlycoops Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Dead serious, massive Easter egg. You all are required to buy this now because of this ^.^

onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! Empty Re: Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins!

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! Klq76

That's great.

I found my first purple weapon last night, a pistol that shoots slow but does high damage for my level.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! Empty Re: Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins!

Post  onlycoops Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

I've yet to find a purple, but I've found 2 blues, one Hyperion sniper that's slow as poop to shoot but has a nice critical and melee bonus. What system you get it for?
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 am

onlycoops wrote:I've yet to find a purple, but I've found 2 blues, one Hyperion sniper that's slow as poop to shoot but has a nice critical and melee bonus. What system you get it for?

I went for the PC version. My Xbox has been making weird noises and I wanted something to play in the event that it died. Sucks I can't play with you and clown. Me JJ and link have been playing a bit though.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:00 am

Bummer :/ oh well heh, at least we can talk about it together and compare guns we get. Have you found the ports potty were it said " NO FAPPING ALOUD?!?!"

Also I was ROLLING when he said butt stallion. Game has been so funny
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Ive also heard that they are working on cross platform...
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 pm

JJoiler wrote:Ive also heard that they are working on cross platform...

This has been a pipe dream for some time now. I remember when The Orange Box was gonna be cross platform for ps3/xbox. While console cross platform multiplayer will hopefully soon happen, they are not likely to incorporate PC players. There are too many inherent advantages to the PC. There are also performance issues (see: BF3, which has 12V12 player battles on console and 32V32 player battles on PC.) Hopefully in the next generation this will become less of an issue and "consoles" we evolve to be basically gaming PC's (with specific standards, so if an Xbox720 game comes out, you know it will run on your 720.) with screens and a closed software system. Mouse aiming will ways provide an advantage.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! Empty Dont go alone

Post  JJoiler Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

The enemies down there are insane. Me and hlot went down there and it took us half an hour to find the place (might be because we didnt know where to go)
Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! 6689A08696332B73D928C38C00E0C8A71A7FD724

Borderlands 2 has creepers, and minecraft skins! 5325B71562FB13AC97CC24483D62BE33E7625FC5

Theres more goodies down there but i wont spoil it
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 pm

apparently Torchlight 2 also has creeper's as enemies so I guess we're all required to buy that too.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down