That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers

+2
LinkCLX
onlycoops
6 posters

Go down

FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers  Empty FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers

Post  onlycoops Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:05 pm

So good man :3 Now im on playthrough 2. Were is everyone at this point? Pretty curious.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers  Empty Re: FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers

Post  LinkCLX Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Final boss sucked...

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers  Empty Re: FFS, Borderlands 2 ending was awesome Spoilers

Post  sirrus86 Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:47 pm

I just beat PT1 last night. Apparently I was severely undergeared; I walked in, said hi to final boss, got eaten in two seconds.

Second attempt, hid in a corner, unloaded all of my ammo just to get him to 50% health, went to the middle to get more ammo, got eaten again.

Third attempt, realized there's some rocks to the left before you enter the boss room, jumped on those, sniped the boss to death.

I'm all like "hell yeah, I'm just that damn good." PT2 starts, get eaten by bullymongs that resist everything. FML.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

the boss was really bad (again). at least this one moved!
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

sirrus86 wrote:I just beat PT1 last night. Apparently I was severely undergeared; I walked in, said hi to final boss, got eaten in two seconds.

Second attempt, hid in a corner, unloaded all of my ammo just to get him to 50% health, went to the middle to get more ammo, got eaten again.

Third attempt, realized there's some rocks to the left before you enter the boss room, jumped on those, sniped the boss to death.

I'm all like "hell yeah, I'm just that damn good." PT2 starts, get eaten by bullymongs that resist everything. FML.

Yeah I saw you were on PT2 at level 30 that's crazy. I think I was 38 when I beat it.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 pm

I beat the final boss at level 30 with incredible ease...

<_<
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 pm

onlycoops wrote:I beat the final boss at level 30 with incredible ease...

<_<

well the final boss has down syndrome. My point was that even at 38 PT2 was tricky until I got some upgraded guns. I can't imagine playing PT2 at level 30.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
onlycoops wrote:I beat the final boss at level 30 with incredible ease...

<_<

well the final boss has down syndrome. My point was that even at 38 PT2 was tricky until I got some upgraded guns. I can't imagine playing PT2 at level 30.

Ah gotcha, you hear about what Gearbox is doing to the Bee?

Nerfing it for shotgun/Salvador users. Since I mean you can solo Terramorphus in less than 7 seconds with dual Critical Conference Calls and The Bee shield.

Im still looking for that perfect sniper.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:Yeah I saw you were on PT2 at level 30 that's crazy. I think I was 38 when I beat it.
Honestly I feel underleveled. All the weapon drops are too high for me to use, I'm at the rescue Roland part and I'm still using weapons I picked up from Warrior. The only reason I can progress at all is because I went back and got a lvl 26 Bee that lets me take off more than 5% of an enemy's health with sniper headshots...
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 am

That was this tuesday, its already out. Its the Mechromancer class

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 am

SgtTaters wrote:

That was this tuesday, its already out. Its the Mechromancer class

Yeah I got the mechromancer, this is Something someone's Pirate Booty and it's coming out next tuesday.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down