That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE

2 posters

Go down

Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE Empty Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE

Post  onlycoops Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:23 pm

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=180735

a virus that can even effect consoles has annihilated the community. I got contaminated with it last night, however, due to not having the DLC/Mechromancer installed, for whatever reason I simply could manually delete the save within my storage device.

It spreads like AIDs/the Flu, not even joking. All you have to do is come in contact with another person who has the virus, once it hits you you will start to notice your guys spawning awkwardly on the New-U station. If you die its GG, save is corrupt, gotta start from scratch. Once you get the Virus, you as well become a carrier unless you can find a way to cure it.

This was all due to the Modding community, developing mods for the game. Goes to show, how sometimes modding a game that isnt really meant to be modded can really fuck up the fun of others.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE Empty Re: Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE

Post  Kamyarm007 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I see why it's called "Fight for your life"....

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE Empty Re: Jesus ****ing Christ... Borderlands 2 players, PC and Xbox, we have a HUGE ASS ISSUE

Post  onlycoops Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Kamyarm007 wrote:I see why it's called "Fight for your life"....
It was really funny, since im one of the few people apparently who could cure it, I have been joking that I gave the virus to my sisters boyfriends.

Hilarious conversation needless to say.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamyarm007 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Well, at least it would be creepy-pasta worthy

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down