Plugin Idea: Powers

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 am

Just powers I came up with, but don't really want for myself.
They are all based of a specific DC superhero

Poleshot (based on the hookshot that Batman uses)
Allows the user to use a fishing pole to pull himself to the point where the dobber lands.

Nightcloak
The user auto-sneaks in the darkness.
It would be just the effect that hides the nameplate of a player when behind blocks.

Night Vision
Oh come on, do I really have to explain this?


And I'm thinking of a Batarang-esque like power

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:50 pm

FSCarver wrote:Poleshot (based on the hookshot that Batman uses)
Allows the user to use a fishing pole to pull himself to the point where the dobber lands.
Yeah have grappling hook on my list. Great minds, right?
FSCarver wrote:Nightcloak
The user auto-sneaks in the darkness.
It would be just the effect that hides the nameplate of a player when behind blocks.
I like it. I'll get it in there.
FSCarver wrote:Night Vision
Oh come on, do I really have to explain this?
Actually yeah you kinda do... See MC has night vision as one of the potion effects, but it does nothing. Unless I simulated it somehow, this may not work.
FSCarver wrote:And I'm thinking of a Batarang-esque like power
Like the player throws something, it goes out, hits stuff, then comes back? I love it! I'll get it in there.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:56 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
FSCarver wrote:Night Vision
Oh come on, do I really have to explain this?
Actually yeah you kinda do... See MC has night vision as one of the potion effects, but it does nothing. Unless I simulated it somehow, this may not work.
I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but there are hacked clients that have a fullbright option.
Basically it has the brightness of day even when you are in a dark cave. This is what I had in mind.

I didn't knew there was a potion for night vision, so I'm just going to leave this up to you if it is possible or not.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 pm

FSCarver wrote:I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but there are hacked clients that have a fullbright option.
Basically it has the brightness of day even when you are in a dark cave. This is what I had in mind.

I didn't knew there was a potion for night vision, so I'm just going to leave this up to you if it is possible or not.
Oh, gotcha. That sounds like it'd be client-side, though I can give it a shot.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 am

And another DC superhero inspired power, based of off the powers of the Green lantern.

Flight
Allows the user to hover in the air up until either two or three blocks.
This would be creative mode flying, just very limited.

Oan Energy (unless you can think of something more fitting)
Grants the user the power to change basic blocks like sand, dirt, stone, wood, clay ect into a basic block they have in their hands.
For example, he/she can change a stone block into grass, by left clicking the stone with a grass block.
I'm not sure if this is even remotely possible, but being able to replace blocks with a useable door would be awesome.

Power Ring
I guess you're not going to be able to add a ring that fires green energy...


I hope I'm not giving you too much work, since I have a whole bunch of other ideas Razz

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 am

FSCarver wrote:Flight
Allows the user to hover in the air up until either two or three blocks.
This would be creative mode flying, just very limited.
I'm amazed no one has yet to request a flying power. Problem is unless I set a player as flying (like via creative), the only way to even simulate it is to give them a positive y-velocity, which is a bitch to handle; +0.000001 y-velocity makes the person slowly ascend higher and higher, while 0 y-velocity makes them plummet to the ground.
FSCarver wrote:Oan Energy (unless you can think of something more fitting)
Grants the user the power to change basic blocks like sand, dirt, stone, wood, clay ect into a basic block they have in their hands.
For example, he/she can change a stone block into grass, by left clicking the stone with a grass block.
I'm not sure if this is even remotely possible, but being able to replace blocks with a useable door would be awesome.
This is totally possible, but some form of resource management would have to take place. Otherwise one obsidian could turn a fragile dirt hut into an impenetrable fortress. Doors and other blocks with orientation and/or multiple blocks would just require custom coding (unlike LogBlock, which just throws a block in place and calls it good).
FSCarver wrote:Power Ring
I guess you're not going to be able to add a ring that fires green energy...
A ring, no. But I can make a power that shoots, say, green wool.
FSCarver wrote:I hope I'm not giving you too much work, since I have a whole bunch of other ideas Razz
Keep em comin, the more powers you come up with, the less likely I'll need to add them in later Razz
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 am

sirrus86 wrote:.
FSCarver wrote:Oan Energy (unless you can think of something more fitting)
Grants the user the power to change basic blocks like sand, dirt, gravel, stone, wood, clay ect into a basic block they have in their hands.
For example, he/she can change a stone block into grass, by left clicking the stone with a grass block.
I'm not sure if this is even remotely possible, but being able to replace blocks with a useable door would be awesome.
This is totally possible, but some form of resource management would have to take place. Otherwise one obsidian could turn a fragile dirt hut into an impenetrable fortress. Doors and other blocks with orientation and/or multiple blocks would just require custom coding (unlike LogBlock, which just throws a block in place and calls it good).
How about just limiting it to certain blocks that are fairly common?
I only had sand, dirt, grass, mycelium, wood, stone, clay, doors and wool in mind, and maybe some other blocks which I forgot.

For obsidian however, I never thought of this and unless we can think of something to limit its use one way or another, I don't think it's a good idea to add it.

sirrus86 wrote:
FSCarver wrote:Flight
Allows the user to hover in the air up until either two or three blocks.
This would be creative mode flying, just very limited.
I'm amazed no one has yet to request a flying power. Problem is unless I set a player as flying (like via creative), the only way to even simulate it is to give them a positive y-velocity, which is a bitch to handle; +0.000001 y-velocity makes the person slowly ascend higher and higher, while 0 y-velocity makes them plummet to the ground.
That actually gives me an idea.
With the power being toggleable, the user can fly to any height he wants HOWEVER, he has no control over the going-up part itself, thus he needs to deactivate the power before he gets too high and falls to his death. At which point he can only safe himself by deactivating the power above an object that is either high enough, or above water.

sirrus86 wrote:
FSCarver wrote:Power Ring
I guess you're not going to be able to add a ring that fires green energy...
A ring, no. But I can make a power that shoots, say, green wool.
I gave this a thought and would it be possible for it to fire in a circle, just like the //hcyl command, expending up until three blocks or so?
Since cacti are farmable, maybe make the power use green dye.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 am

FSCarver wrote:How about just limiting it to certain blocks that are fairly common?
I only had sand, dirt, grass, mycelium, wood, stone, clay, doors and wool in mind, and maybe some other blocks which I forgot.

For obsidian however, I never thought of this and unless we can think of something to limit its use one way or another, I don't think it's a good idea to add it.
Erik talked about having some powers rely more on the player's level, maybe make some blocks have a level requirement, and have them cost xp to use?
FSCarver wrote:That actually gives me an idea.
With the power being toggleable, the user can fly to any height he wants HOWEVER, he has no control over the going-up part itself, thus he needs to deactivate the power before he gets too high and falls to his death. At which point he can only safe himself by deactivating the power above an object that is either high enough, or above water.
Can do.
FSCarver wrote:I gave this a thought and would it be possible for it to fire in a circle, just like the //hcyl command, expending up until three blocks or so?
Since cacti are farmable, maybe make the power use green dye.
So like have a cylindar of green wool explode out, damaging people it hits? You got it.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
FSCarver wrote:How about just limiting it to certain blocks that are fairly common?
I only had sand, dirt, grass, mycelium, wood, stone, clay, doors and wool in mind, and maybe some other blocks which I forgot.

For obsidian however, I never thought of this and unless we can think of something to limit its use one way or another, I don't think it's a good idea to add it.
Erik talked about having some powers rely more on the player's level, maybe make some blocks have a level requirement, and have them cost xp to use?
Sounds like a plan.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Upgrades and Ideas

Post  aung77 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:12 am

Upgrades:

Summon Blaze: Limit the number of blazes to 1-5, have them follow me, make them immune to my damage, have them aggro only when I'm attacked, and increase some of their stats when I'm level 30+.
(The first three changes are because I'm able to super farm xp by summoning then killing them and dropping more rods to summon more blazes. The third change is so I'm not screwed when I walk into town with a few blazes following me and then the place burns down. And the last change is just something to make them a little more than blazes.)

Power Suggestions:

Food on the mind: (passive) Your hunger bar decreases at half rate and regeneration is slightly increased. Can still sprint even when under 6 hunger and at 0 hunger deal extra damage.

Food for thought: (Defense) For 30 seconds after eating food gain a small burst of speed and regeneration.

Feast: (Offense) Right clicking player or hostile mob with sugar will cause them to take damage depending on your level and will increase your regeneration for 5 seconds. (20 second delay between uses) When used on passive mobs will eat them restoring hunger.

Sorry if you have too much on your plate (hehehe) but I'd like to see how well these powers could work together.

aung77

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 am

aung77 wrote:Summon Blaze: Limit the number of blazes to 1-5, have them follow me, make them immune to my damage, have them aggro only when I'm attacked, and increase some of their stats when I'm level 30+.
(The first three changes are because I'm able to super farm xp by summoning then killing them and dropping more rods to summon more blazes. The third change is so I'm not screwed when I walk into town with a few blazes following me and then the place burns down. And the last change is just something to make them a little more than blazes.)
I can make them follow you and become immune to your damage, I already increased their stats at 30+. I actually can't make them not target people, as once they start ignoring a given target it becomes impossible to assign that given person as a target.
aung77 wrote:Food on the mind: (passive) Your hunger bar decreases at half rate and regeneration is slightly increased. Can still sprint even when under 6 hunger and at 0 hunger deal extra damage.
I can do all of that except the sprinting part, the inability to sprint is actually hard-coded, all I could do is simulate it by adding a speed effect when one's hunger drops.
aung77 wrote:Food for thought: (Defense) For 30 seconds after eating food gain a small burst of speed and regeneration.
Oddly enough, there's no way to check if a player ate food or drank a potion, so I can't do this.
aung77 wrote:Feast: (Offense) Right clicking player or hostile mob with sugar will cause them to take damage depending on your level and will increase your regeneration for 5 seconds. (20 second delay between uses) When used on passive mobs will eat them restoring hunger.
Sounds like Bloodbend, but I love the visual of a player just tossing a whole cow down their gullet XD
aung77 wrote:Sorry if you have too much on your plate (hehehe) but I'd like to see how well these powers could work together.
Psh I can take it... *sweats*
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 am

With version 3.0, what is the command to remove a specific power from a player?

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:12 am

FSCarver wrote:With version 3.0, what is the command to remove a specific power from a player?
/powers unset [player] [offense/defense/passive]. This will basically clear the specified power type, in case you don't want to replace it with something else.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, here it is.

Version 3.0:

- Powers are no longer directly coded to players. The plugin now uses a config file as a player database, keeping track of which players use which powers. This allows new players to try out pre-existing powers immediately, without waiting for an update. New power requests or adjustments will still require an update.
- All powers have been recoded specifically to anticipate simultaneous users. Two players using the same ability will no longer cause one to interfere with the other.
- My methods of balancing powers changed drastically after some consideration. Using MagicSpells as a rival (which from what I've seen has no damage control, while about 50% of Powers' coding is JUST damage control), rather than nerf overpowered powers to match inferior ones, I've buffed inferior powers to match overpowered ones. Most powers still use damage control. In a few cases, underutilized or underpowered powers of similar types were combined.
- Anticheat bypass code was removed from some powers. If an anticheat plugin is made active again I will re-implement this.
- Notification messages are now color-coded to reflect favor - neutral - detriment.

Commands
- The command for looking up players is now /powers info player [player]. You can now also look up powers with /powers info power [power]. This will tell you the power's name, type, description, and give a list of players using the power.
- You can still get a list of players using powers with /powers list players. You can now also get a list of all powers using /powers list powers.
- Powers must be set by a player or op with the correct permission. Currently myself, FSCarver and heylookoverthere will be the only ones who can do this.

Misc Powers
- Neutralizer grenades now have a smaller range and shorter duration.
- Neutralizer beacons are now saved in config when created, activated, deactivated, or destroyed. This means beacons will no longer need to be reactivated following a server restart. All current beacons will still need to be activated once to get them into config.

Player Powers
- Decoy and Pig Fever are currently disabled, as both of them were too complex to code for simultaneous use.
- Power Theft is enabled but is assumed to still not work.
- Many powers which were requested solely to be added to the database (for example FSCarver's Oan Energy) were not added, but will be added in a future update.
- aung77's most recent update request for Summon Blaze, brysi's Wall O' Blaze power, and ManWithNoNameJr's Webslinger power were not added, but will be added in the next update.

The main reason for the above missing powers is, simply, I started getting burnt out with coding in general and just wanted to get to testing this. Consider this a pre-release.

Will send to Erik following this post. Feedback and criticism is heavily encouraged.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:11 pm

sirrus86 wrote:Well, here it is.

Version 3.0:

- Powers are no longer directly coded to players. The plugin now uses a config file as a player database, keeping track of which players use which powers. This allows new players to try out pre-existing powers immediately, without waiting for an update. New power requests or adjustments will still require an update.
- All powers have been recoded specifically to anticipate simultaneous users. Two players using the same ability will no longer cause one to interfere with the other.
- My methods of balancing powers changed drastically after some consideration. Using MagicSpells as a rival (which from what I've seen has no damage control, while about 50% of Powers' coding is JUST damage control), rather than nerf overpowered powers to match inferior ones, I've buffed inferior powers to match overpowered ones. Most powers still use damage control. In a few cases, underutilized or underpowered powers of similar types were combined.
- Anticheat bypass code was removed from some powers. If an anticheat plugin is made active again I will re-implement this.
- Notification messages are now color-coded to reflect favor - neutral - detriment.

Commands
- The command for looking up players is now /powers info player [player]. You can now also look up powers with /powers info power [power]. This will tell you the power's name, type, description, and give a list of players using the power.
- You can still get a list of players using powers with /powers list players. You can now also get a list of all powers using /powers list powers.
- Powers must be set by a player or op with the correct permission. Currently myself, FSCarver and heylookoverthere will be the only ones who can do this.

Misc Powers
- Neutralizer grenades now have a smaller range and shorter duration.
- Neutralizer beacons are now saved in config when created, activated, deactivated, or destroyed. This means beacons will no longer need to be reactivated following a server restart. All current beacons will still need to be activated once to get them into config.

Player Powers
- Decoy and Pig Fever are currently disabled, as both of them were too complex to code for simultaneous use.
- Power Theft is enabled but is assumed to still not work.
- Many powers which were requested solely to be added to the database (for example FSCarver's Oan Energy) were not added, but will be added in a future update.
- aung77's most recent update request for Summon Blaze, brysi's Wall O' Blaze power, and ManWithNoNameJr's Webslinger power were not added, but will be added in the next update.

The main reason for the above missing powers is, simply, I started getting burnt out with coding in general and just wanted to get to testing this. Consider this a pre-release.

Will send to Erik following this post. Feedback and criticism is heavily encouraged.

updated on the server.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  Kamyarm007 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Alright Rundown of my power:

Geomancer: It seems the TNT block is the only block that could cause some damage, since it is TNT when thrown (seems more like a grenade now), stone and cobble seem to only cause no damage animation or something, since the mob being hit kinda disappears after a certain amount of damage, possible bug?, other blocks with the potion effect are fine.

Passive: Really nice, immunity to explosion and drowning is a plus ( and with a speedy recovery bonus to it when underwater, possible someones power mixed?)

Defense: seems a little iffy, might change it since arrows still do damage, but I can block about half a heart somehow.


This was after a bit of testing, overall it may need some bug testing, but take your time on this one. Very Happy

Kamyarm007

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Kamyarm007 wrote:Geomancer: It seems the TNT block is the only block that could cause some damage, since it is TNT when thrown (seems more like a grenade now), stone and cobble seem to only cause no damage animation or something, since the mob being hit kinda disappears after a certain amount of damage, possible bug?, other blocks with the potion effect are fine.
The lack of damage animation might be because of the method I used to cause damage. The API gives two options: normal damage, and manual reduction of health. Normal damage always takes armor into consideration, so this would not be the desirable option when trying to bypass armor. Manual reduction is static; armor and other effects mean nothing, they lose whatever health the power tells them to. Apparently the side effect to manual reduction is no damage animation. I can fake a damage animation to fix this.
Kamyarm007 wrote:Passive: Really nice, immunity to explosion and drowning is a plus ( and with a speedy recovery bonus to it when underwater, possible someones power mixed?)
Your request was underwater breathing with explosion immunity. ManWithNoNameJr requested regeneration while in water. Since both powers involved water and weren't too extensive, I combined them.
Kamyarm007 wrote:Defense: seems a little iffy, might change it since arrows still do damage, but I can block about half a heart somehow.
That might be because... you don't have a defense ability assigned. One of the powers I added was Bulwark, I couldn't remember who requested it so no one was given it. Look it up with /powers info power Bulwark, if that's the one you meant I can set it to you at any time.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 pm

So ten minutes of testing and I basically crashed the server... All's going well >_>

What few powers I've seen tested, some crucial changes need to be made. I'll be sending a new version to Erik tomorrow.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 am

sirrus86 wrote:So ten minutes of testing and I basically crashed the server... All's going well >_>

What few powers I've seen tested, some crucial changes need to be made. I'll be sending a new version to Erik tomorrow.
Version 3.0.1:

Bulwark - Will now only drain hunger if the player is in survival and blocking instead of constantly draining.

Geomancer - Any blocks that hit an enemy now cause a damage animation regardless of the effect. Also, kills should now be attributed to the player, allowing item and xp drops.

Mob Tamer - Tamed mobs should now ignore other players unless provoked.

Summon Blaze - Summoned blazes no longer despawn. Summoned blazes will now follow their owner if they have no target. Summoned blazes should now ignore other players unless provoked. Fires started by summoned blazes are now tracked to prevent firespread or block destruction.

After some consideration, the only reason for an urgent fix was Bulwark, as it was perpetually killing its user. Since it's been removed from the player who had it and the server has been reloaded, this urgency is gone. So instead of submitting this to Erik I'll be waiting for further issues to fix, if there are no urgent ones the requested fixes will be included in v3.1, which should be done within the next week.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 am

maybe you fixed this, but an error popped up, health must be between 0 and 20, powers.passive.waterbarrier line 34

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:maybe you fixed this, but an error popped up, health must be between 0 and 20, powers.passive.waterbarrier line 34
Weird, it's coded to only grant health when health is below 20... I'll add another conditional, hopefully that'll fix it.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:39 pm

sirrus86 wrote:- Anticheat bypass code was removed from some powers. If an anticheat plugin is made active again I will re-implement this.

nocheat is back, and seems to be working well so we shouldn't need anticheat.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:15 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:- Anticheat bypass code was removed from some powers. If an anticheat plugin is made active again I will re-implement this.

nocheat is back, and seems to be working well so we shouldn't need anticheat.
By an anticheat plugin I meant AntiCheat, NoCheat, and NoCheatPlus. The anticheat code is universal and can be applied at any point in any power, it basically makes the player be completely ignored by anticheat plugins for one second so certain effects can occur uninterrupted. If anyone notices a power not behaving as expected, let me know and I can get it in.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  aung77 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am

sirrus86 wrote:By an anticheat plugin I meant AntiCheat, NoCheat, and NoCheatPlus. The anticheat code is universal and can be applied at any point in any power, it basically makes the player be completely ignored by anticheat plugins for one second so certain effects can occur uninterrupted. If anyone notices a power not behaving as expected, let me know and I can get it in.

My powers don't seem to work in any world, may or may not be NoCheat. (Also mah 'ron Golems done did despawn in ghis D:)

aung77

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  FSCarver on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 am

aung77 wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:By an anticheat plugin I meant AntiCheat, NoCheat, and NoCheatPlus. The anticheat code is universal and can be applied at any point in any power, it basically makes the player be completely ignored by anticheat plugins for one second so certain effects can occur uninterrupted. If anyone notices a power not behaving as expected, let me know and I can get it in.

My powers don't seem to work in any world, may or may not be NoCheat. (Also mah 'ron Golems done did despawn in ghis D:)
You probably dont have any powers assigned to you at the moment.
I can add them if I get online/know the names of your powers.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum