That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plugin Idea: Powers

+18
ManWithNoNameJr
Kamyarm007
puffpuff26
repete8
blacknova777
hotdogboy666
SkippertheNewt
bobby16may
Air_spike
GeorgeIpsum
HeyLookoverthere
Sunday_verified
JJoiler
LinkCLX
FyreCat
B4ckst4b
FSCarver
sirrus86
22 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Plugin Idea: Powers - Page 9 Empty Re: Plugin Idea: Powers

Post  sirrus86 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm

FSCarver wrote:Too lazy to quote that piece of text.

But no, I was standing right next to people when unphasing and they didn't got damaged.
There was an explosion effect however.
Just went to Mereen and blew up kamy. Might be the cgm bug at it again...
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Plugin Idea: Powers - Page 9 Empty Ender finesse 2.0

Post  brysi Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 am

Ender Finesse
Passive:
I can always sprint and teleport to locations (same as the compass but with an Ender Pearl)
When I sneak I turn invisible, when invisible i get added strength.

Defence/Attack:
Ender Push
-------------
Left clicking will send an unseen force at my enemy shoving them back far away.
Martyrdom
-------------
Ignited TNT drops and explodes immediately when i die.
Ghast attack
-------------
To use my primary attack I right click with my fists launching a spray of fireballs at my enemy

brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 am

brysi wrote:Ender Finesse
Passive:
I can always sprint and teleport to locations (same as the compass but with an Ender Pearl)

Defence/Attack:
Ender Push
-------------
Martyrdom
-------------
Ghast attack
-------------
To use my primary attack I right click with my fists launching a spray of fireballs at my enemy

No offense but this just SCREAMS overpowered. Each power is basically a hybrid of the best parts of several existing powers. Let me break it down...

Ender Finesse - So far there's nobody who can ALWAYS sprint, the reason being that in itself is an unfair advantage. Increased speed is meant to be circumstantial, I'd say pick a trigger and this would be fine. Teleporting via ender pearls is fine though, I'd just need to eliminate the damage it normally causes. Invisible while sneaking is in itself a nearly direct copy of aung77's Nether Cloak ability, adding strength to that is like saying "I want what he has but better". Pick an effect and this should be fine.

Ender Push - So basically repete8's Aero Blade without the sword? Stuff like this works better if it requires holding an item, that way you aren't just pushing stuff around every time you wanna, say, open a door or flip a switch. I'd also go as far as to say that, since the effect already exists, I'd prefer you come up with something else.

Martyrdom - Carver hates you right now. Try something else.

Ghast Attack - Ghast fireballs have turned out to have several downfalls as I've worked with them. For one, they're inherently inaccurate and are impossible to make go in the direction you want. For another, unless it's a direct hit, they do minimal damage. Hey if you still want it, I can do it... But I told ya so.

So that's... four powers you listed, of which one I absolutely won't do. So pick an effect for Ender Finesse, an item for Ender Push, and decide if you REALLY want Ghast Attack. And on a personal note, as I'm sure Link would hate if someone else started following a pig theme, me... well, yeah, I may adjust your powers.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 am

sirrus86 wrote:
brysi wrote:Martyrdom
-------------
Mad

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  bobby16may Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

sirrus86 wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:booooo, booo this guy: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/power/

unless I'm misunderstanding something, his powers seem really dumb.

click: use a power with rightclick with a configurable block
Effect: A nice animation with fire, smoke and more
Explosion: Explosion at the players position (he is invincible)
PotionToUser: Add a configurable potion effect to the user of a power
PoisonToOther: Enemies will loose lives a while
StrikePlayerNearYou: Strike players near the user of a power
Zombie: Spawn 4 zombies around the user
MsgToOther send a configurable message to the other players if somebody use a power
Arrows: Shoot arrows around the player
Weapon: The user gets a diamond_Sword, bow, arrows and golden_apples
Armor: Dress the user in diamond armor
Energy: Heal and feed the user
Platform :Create a platform under the player (usefull after explosion)
FireRing: Create a ring of fire around the player
Appetite: Set enemies to hungry
He's basically created a plugin that allows the server owner to mix various effects from the above list to create their own powers. You could call it the evil twin to my plugin; while his allows users to create their own powers, what they can create them from is limited, whereas mine are basically tailor-made as they're requested and can be as specific as a person wants. For example, you don't see "walk through walls" or "create copies of self" on there.

Way I see it, he's the Wal-Mart to my Versace; if you want something that kinda fits, is simple and passable to the untrained eye, he's the better option (no turnaround time), but if you know what you want and want it done your way, then my plugin will probably be the better choice.

So what you're saying is...if you post this as a plugin download, and people want custom powers, you'll need more people to help code the powers?
/volunteers

and I can get some more people too...
bobby16may
bobby16may

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 pm

bobby16may wrote:So what you're saying is...if you post this as a plugin download, and people want custom powers, you'll need more people to help code the powers?
/volunteers

and I can get some more people too...
Heh I dunno about that yet, depends on how many requests I get. Simple powers (like Air_spike's Acrobat) take maybe 10-15 minutes to make, while complex ones (like Carver's Phasewalk) take several hours. More than anything I need testers, people who'll take the new powers and do their best to try and exploit them or push them to the limit, then see if any errors or issues show up. Fortunately the new power-set system I'm implementing will make testing powers even easier.

I anticipate updating the public plugin differently too. On Merp if one person wants a new/changed power, I add it to a list, wait until the list is big enough, make the changes then email it to Erik (I do this so that I don't end up emailing him 5 times a week). With the public version, my goal is to update it EVERY time someone requests a new power, then just upload it as a newer version and leave it up to them to download it. Of course I'll still email Erik updates whenever a few people on Merp want new powers (I won't email him the public updates unless they include a power requested on Merp).
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  SkippertheNewt Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

sadly my power of raining cookies isn't working when I get hungry... /sobs
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Skipper_the_Newt wrote:sadly my power of raining cookies isn't working when I get hungry... /sobs
It won't if you already have cookies...
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  brysi Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 am

sirrus86 wrote:
brysi wrote:Ender Finesse
Passive:

Defence/Attack:
Ender Push
-------------
Martyrdom
-------------
Ghast attack
-------------

No offense but this just SCREAMS overpowered. Each power is basically a hybrid of the best parts of several existing powers. Let me break it down...

Ender Finesse - So far there's nobody who can ALWAYS sprint, the reason being that in itself is an unfair advantage. Increased speed is meant to be circumstantial, I'd say pick a trigger and this would be fine. Teleporting via ender pearls is fine though, I'd just need to eliminate the damage it normally causes. Invisible while sneaking is in itself a nearly direct copy of aung77's Nether Cloak ability, adding strength to that is like saying "I want what he has but better". Pick an effect and this should be fine.

Ender Push - So basically repete8's Aero Blade without the sword? Stuff like this works better if it requires holding an item, that way you aren't just pushing stuff around every time you wanna, say, open a door or flip a switch. I'd also go as far as to say that, since the effect already exists, I'd prefer you come up with something else.

Ghast Attack - Ghast fireballs have turned out to have several downfalls as I've worked with them. For one, they're inherently inaccurate and are impossible to make go in the direction you want. For another, unless it's a direct hit, they do minimal damage. Hey if you still want it, I can do it... But I told ya so.

So that's... four powers you listed, of which one I absolutely won't do. So pick an effect for Ender Finesse, an item for Ender Push, and decide if you REALLY want Ghast Attack. And on a personal note, as I'm sure Link would hate if someone else started following a pig theme, me... well, yeah, I may adjust your powers.

Ender powers 2.5

(scratching everything but a refined ender finesse)

Ender Finesse:
Alright I still like the idea for teleporting with the ender pearls. For Sprinting lets say i need to hold and right click an Eye of ender and for about 30-25 seconds I have abnormal speed?
Blaze Aura:
Right clicking with a blaze rod sends out a circle of fire that goes 5-10 blocks and lingers. As the fire is sent out i get launched into the air a safe distance away impervious to the fall dammage.
Wall o' Blaze:
Right clicking with blaze powder will send a wall of fire at my target, hitting a target with the powder will also light them on fire.
both attacks lingering fire lasts for 5 seconds or a bit more.

Since items are hard to find, make a recharge time between number of uses (5 uses then a 20 sec recharge).
Also make sure the items aren't only one use. If you feel 20 secs too short make it longer if need be.

Tell me if these are taken or if its too OP.
thanks Sirreh!!
brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:02 am

brysi wrote:Ender powers 2.5

Ender Finesse:
Alright I still like the idea for teleporting with the ender pearls. For Sprinting lets say i need to hold and right click an Eye of ender and for about 30-25 seconds I have abnormal speed?
Blaze Aura:
Right clicking with a blaze rod sends out a circle of fire that goes 5-10 blocks and lingers. As the fire is sent out i get launched into the air a safe distance away impervious to the fall dammage.
Wall o' Blaze:
Right clicking with blaze powder will send a wall of fire at my target, hitting a target with the powder will also light them on fire.

Since items are hard to find, make a recharge time between number of uses (5 uses then a 20 sec recharge).
Also make sure the items aren't only one use. If you feel 20 secs too short make it longer if need be.

thanks Sirreh!!
Ender Finesse - Teleporting is in. I don't have a way to check if you're holding down anything, but I can make it so when you sprint you sprint faster than normal. And since I have a similar power that doesn't consume pearls, for balance I'll make yours not consume them either. This would be passive.

Blaze Aura - I like it, so when you use a blaze rod a sorta shockwave of fire comes out and you like pounce backwards? I can do that. It's up to you to make sure you land somewhere safe though... This would be defensive.

Wall o' Blaze - Sounds really similar to Blaze Aura, except it's a wall instead of a circle and you don't jump away. The igniting with blaze powder thing is decent though. This would be offensive.

Other than Ender Finesse, allowing multiple uses of an item would make it unbalanced. aung77 uses powers that use blaze rods and powder too, and his powers consume them with each use. In vanilla blaze rods are difficult to obtain, but between villager trading and Dungeon they'll hopefully end up being a little easier to get.

If you like what's here, I can add these in to the next update (which again is going to take awhile since I'm doing tons of stuff in this update).
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  brysi Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:47 am

sirrus86 wrote:
brysi wrote:Ender powers 2.5

Ender Finesse:
Blaze Aura:
Wall o' Blaze:

thanks Sirreh!!
Ender Finesse - Teleporting is in. I don't have a way to check if you're holding down anything, but I can make it so when you sprint you sprint faster than normal. And since I have a similar power that doesn't consume pearls, for balance I'll make yours not consume them either. This would be passive.

Blaze Aura - I like it, so when you use a blaze rod a sorta shockwave of fire comes out and you like pounce backwards? I can do that. It's up to you to make sure you land somewhere safe though... This would be defensive.

Wall o' Blaze - Sounds really similar to Blaze Aura, except it's a wall instead of a circle and you don't jump away. The igniting with blaze powder thing is decent though. This would be offensive.

Other than Ender Finesse, allowing multiple uses of an item would make it unbalanced. aung77 uses powers that use blaze rods and powder too, and his powers consume them with each use. In vanilla blaze rods are difficult to obtain, but between villager trading and Dungeon they'll hopefully end up being a little easier to get.

If you like what's here, I can add these in to the next update (which again is going to take awhile since I'm doing tons of stuff in this update).

sure i can wait, but make it so im impervious to lava and fire since i could ignite myself on fire with most of my powers..
thanks again!
brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 am

brysi wrote:sure i can wait, but make it so im impervious to lava and fire since i could ignite myself on fire with most of my powers..
thanks again!
Aaaand now FyreCat hates you. You'll be jumping away from fire when you use Blaze Aura and the blaze powder thing will only directly ignite an enemy, so your chance of igniting yourself will be slim anyway.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 am

sirrus86 wrote:
brysi wrote:sure i can wait, but make it so im impervious to lava and fire since i could ignite myself on fire with most of my powers..
thanks again!
Aaaand now FyreCat hates you. You'll be jumping away from fire when you use Blaze Aura and the blaze powder thing will only directly ignite an enemy, so your chance of igniting yourself will be slim anyway.
:cat:
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

So this has turned out to be a much smoother transition that I thought.

In making this plugin public, the biggest change I needed to make was making it possible for server admins to assign powers to players directly from console or in-game, without me recoding anything. I anticipated this to be one of the two biggest hold-ups in recoding the plugin. Fortunately, as of today this part of the plugin has been mostly completed.

The command structure has been redone, some of it will seem familiar while other parts will take some getting used to.

/powers info <player|power> [name]
This replaces /powers info [player], leaving the old ability to look up player info, while adding the ability to also lookup the powers themselves. Looking up a power will give you its full name, its type, its description, and a list of players who currently have it assigned to them. Currently power names must be referenced without spaces (ex. "DarkRegen"), but I intend to make it so the plugin auto-corrects when spaces are included (ex. turns "Dark Regen" into "DarkRegen").
As an added bonus, I made player lookups more versatile.
Previously: /powers info FSC would return FSCarver
Previously: /powers info Carver would return FSCarver
Previously: /powers info fsc would return nothing
Previously: /powers info carver would return nothing
Now: All of these will return FSCarver

/powers list <players|powers>
Replaces /powers list, allowing you to specify a list of players or powers. Powers in the list are colored according to their type (yellow = passive, red = offense, blue = defense).

/powers set [player] [power]
This allows an admin/op to set a player's power. The player's name must be exact; if the player name doesn't already exist in the database a new player by that name is added (same reason why our ban list had some weird entries). The power name must also be complete. It will automatically assign the power as the player's passive, offensive or defensive power depending on the power's type. If a power of the same type is already set for the player, it's automatically replaced.

/powers unset [player] [power type]
Allows an admin/op to clear a player's power type. For example if a player has a passive power that they don't like, and don't want to replace it with another passive power, this will remove the passive power without replacing it. This time the player name does not need to be exact; if the player's name doesn't exist in the database, no changes are made. The power type must be "passive", "offense", or "defense".

/powers remove [player]
Allows an admin/op to remove a player from the database. Does the same thing as unsetting all of a player's powers, except it also removes them from the database (for example, they'll no longer show up in /powers info players).

/powers reload
Allows an admin/op to reload the config file. This should only be needed when changes are made directly to the config file (such as by the server owner) and you wish to make the changes take effect.

Note: /powers use has been removed in favor of /powers set. Also, the admins.yml file from previous versions is no longer used.

The next big hurdle, recoding the powers to be usable by multiple users simultaneously, has already been started and is proving to be much easier (while also making them much more stable) than I anticipated. After that all that will remain is balancing the existing powers (which I'm doing as I recode them) and adding the newly requested ones.

By the way, if anyone has any power ideas that they may not necessarily want for themselves, by all means let me know as they can still be added to the database and used by others at a later date.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamyarm007 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Fine, had to think about this, considering how many skeletons shot me to death,

Iron shield: Using the parry command on the sword, all shots fired will either give no damage, or reflect onto a designated target. (Mostly for mobs)

But if players attack with melee (or sword for that matter) the swords durability will deplete, good if you got an enemy in diamond trying to maul you to death.

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Kamyarm007 wrote:Fine, had to think about this, considering how many skeletons shot me to death,

Iron shield: Using the parry command on the sword, all shots fired will either give no damage, or reflect onto a designated target. (Mostly for mobs)

But if players attack with melee (or sword for that matter) the swords durability will deplete, good if you got an enemy in diamond trying to maul you to death.
Sounds like a spin-off of repete8's Reflection ability. When he blocks with a sword it reflects incoming arrows back to the shooter. Does nothing to melee attacks though... For balance maybe make it so this just deflects arrows (they bounce off and hit the ground) and heavily reduces incoming melee damage?
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamyarm007 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
Kamyarm007 wrote:Fine, had to think about this, considering how many skeletons shot me to death,

Sounds like a spin-off of repete8's Reflection ability. When he blocks with a sword it reflects incoming arrows back to the shooter. Does nothing to melee attacks though... For balance maybe make it so this just deflects arrows (they bounce off and hit the ground) and heavily reduces incoming melee damage?

---

That's the plan, since a good defense can be also a excellent offense.

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

Post  brysi Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
thanks again!

Fyrecat and me are going to be partner/allies soooo he says its okay to have an immunity to lava and fire.
brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

brysi wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:
thanks again!

Fyrecat and me are going to be partner/allies soooo he says its okay to have an immunity to lava and fire.
Alright, with the new version multiple people can have the same power. You can only have one passive though, so it'd either be Fyre Aura (immunity to fire and lava) or Ender Finesse.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  brysi Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
brysi wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:
thanks again!

Alright, with the new version multiple people can have the same power. You can only have one passive though, so it'd either be Fyre Aura (immunity to fire and lava) or Ender Finesse.
I'll keep ender finesse
brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

With balances and recoding coming along nicely (read: getting monotonous and boring) I decided to take some time to work on a request I recieved early in the creation of this plugin. I'd tried to get this to work several times before, but had always come short. Over the weeks I proposed several alternate ideas to the requester, but to no avail; he was someone who knew what he wanted, and would settle for nothing less.

Finally, after all this time, I bring you the longest-awaited request in the plugin's history.

FSCarver
Mob Tamer - While bare-handed, right-clicking any hostile mob will tame it. The tamed mob will never attack you, will follow you around, and will defend you against enemies. If that's not enough, right-clicking the tamed mob while bare-handed will allow you to ride it. By default it will go wherever it pleases, but if you have a fishing pole on you, you can use it to direct the mob to move to wherever the bobber lands. If you attempt to tame a new mob, the old mob will become hostile again.

Not to boast, but I know a power is good when it could hold its own as its own plugin. Sure it has some glitches (zombies won't defend you, anything you shoot while riding a spider hits the spider, etc), but overall it turned out a LOT smoother than I originally had thought it would.

And before anyone asks, no you can't has this, this is Carver's power. Come up with your own.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:02 pm

sirrus86 wrote:With balances and recoding coming along nicely (read: getting monotonous and boring) I decided to take some time to work on a request I recieved early in the creation of this plugin. I'd tried to get this to work several times before, but had always come short. Over the weeks I proposed several alternate ideas to the requester, but to no avail; he was someone who knew what he wanted, and would settle for nothing less.

Finally, after all this time, I bring you the longest-awaited request in the plugin's history.

FSCarver
Mob Tamer - While bare-handed, right-clicking any hostile mob will tame it. The tamed mob will never attack you, will follow you around, and will defend you against enemies. If that's not enough, right-clicking the tamed mob while bare-handed will allow you to ride it. By default it will go wherever it pleases, but if you have a fishing pole on you, you can use it to direct the mob to move to wherever the bobber lands. If you attempt to tame a new mob, the old mob will become hostile again.

Not to boast, but I know a power is good when it could hold its own as its own plugin. Sure it has some glitches (zombies won't defend you, anything you shoot while riding a spider hits the spider, etc), but overall it turned out a LOT smoother than I originally had thought it would.

And before anyone asks, no you can't has this, this is Carver's power. Come up with your own.

you might wanna seriously consider making it it's own plugin, as petcreeper FUCKING SPAMS ME WITH ERROR MESSAGES EVERY FIVE SECONDS. (it's really annoying when you're chatting through the console.)

oh also, can you boost the range of my passive power? (I just discovered it today.) My thinking is that will be made redundant by that radar mod you posted that I plan to install one of these days. At 150 they could probably get within attack range before the 30 second update window.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:you might wanna seriously consider making it it's own plugin, as petcreeper FUCKING SPAMS ME WITH ERROR MESSAGES EVERY FIVE SECONDS. (it's really annoying when you're chatting through the console.)

oh also, can you boost the range of my passive power? (I just discovered it today.) My thinking is that will be made redundant by that radar mod you posted that I plan to install one of these days. At 150 they could probably get within attack range before the 30 second update window.
I could make it its own plugin, I'd wanna test it on the server first though. It's funny 'cause I looked at PetCreeper and like 80% of its code is technical and error-correction (I'm a lazy coder, so I don't put hardly any error-correction in lol).

Right now I believe Sonar looks as far as 100 meters in each direction. The abolute maximum distance you can even be aware of other entities is 128 meters I believe; setting to 150 would still only return entities within the 128 range. You can however equip the clock in your hand which forces updates every second, or I could increase the update speed. Unfortunately the minimap mod will make it kinda useless, except Sonar will: 1) Tell you who, by name, is in the vicinity, and 2) I'm pretty sure it still detects hidden players (ex. Carver using Phasewalk) while the minimap doesn't.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:you might wanna seriously consider making it it's own plugin, as petcreeper FUCKING SPAMS ME WITH ERROR MESSAGES EVERY FIVE SECONDS. (it's really annoying when you're chatting through the console.)

I could make it its own plugin, I'd wanna test it on the server first though. It's funny 'cause I looked at PetCreeper and like 80% of its code is technical and error-correction (I'm a lazy coder, so I don't put hardly any error-correction in lol).

Right now I believe Sonar looks as far as 100 meters in each direction. The abolute maximum distance you can even be aware of other entities is 128 meters I believe; setting to 150 would still only return entities within the 128 range. You can however equip the clock in your hand which forces updates every second, or I could increase the update speed. Unfortunately the minimap mod will make it kinda useless, except Sonar will: 1) Tell you who, by name, is in the vicinity, and 2) I'm pretty sure it still detects hidden players (ex. Carver using Phasewalk) while the minimap doesn't.

Weird, I had Aung on my sonar (feels so weird saying sonar on land, but it def is a better name than radar.) at 147 meters at ghis spawn. I had just warped there, but he showed up 3 times. (30 second interval) then no more.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:Weird, I had Aung on my sonar (feels so weird saying sonar on land, but it def is a better name than radar.) at 147 meters at ghis spawn. I had just warped there, but he showed up 3 times. (30 second interval) then no more.
My bad, I failed to consider how the getNearbyEntities function works... It checks within a given distance for x, y, and z (so from your position, all points -100 < x < 100, -100 < y < 100, -100 < z < 100). This check is cube, not spherical. Because of this, it CAN potentially find an entity with a distance greater than 100 (for example, a player at x = +100, y = +100, z = +100 from your position would be around 173 meters away (if my math is right)). Normally entities beyond 128 meters aren't registered, but it must handle players differently.

I can boost it as far as you want, and we'll just have to see if it works.
sirrus86
sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next