That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server just isn't the same anymore...

+11
dustynbush
blacknova777
sirrus86
JJoiler
Sunday_verified
Admin
LinkCLX
HeyLookoverthere
FyreCat
CRAZZY_Beast2
TheClownOfCrime
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: The server just isn't the same anymore...

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:One of you must have a better screenshot collection than me, come on lets have em.
I don't have any screenshots they are on my old computer's hard drive :/. I can try to salvage them today.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... - Page 2 Empty Re: The server just isn't the same anymore...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm

I remember building that statue Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B4ckst4b Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Admin wrote:No it was some random griefer, then we had a monument to it, that hlot tore down to make room for other stuff. Remember the quest to that wierd torch formation in the corner of the map?
Actully someone did grief that house but they just put TNT in it. When someone had pointed it out, Heylook tried his hand in being a one man bomb squad and try to remove the TNT via command. Unfortunately being a novice server host at the time (but mostly because he was drunk), he cut the wrong wire and blew the house and himself to kingdom come. (May he rest in peace in the a pool of beer)

In the end, we covered up the hole and i put a small sign on dedicating it to your house hoping you wouldn't be too mad =/.... I most likely remember this vividly because I was laughing way hard at Heylook screwing up...hehe

B4ckst4b

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Lol, still a griefers fault, I had gotten all those materials legit i remember, then we went crazy with /give.

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2