That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.

+3
nazizombies2354
FyreCat
onlycoops
7 posters

Go down

Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.  Empty Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.

Post  onlycoops Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.  2012-016

Extremes much? Grow up
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.  Empty Re: Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.

Post  FyreCat Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Seriously Crazzy? Do you have nothing better to do then make threats to kids?
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.  Empty Re: Crazzy, you're banned. This isnt right.

Post  nazizombies2354 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh come on, haven't you guys ever wanted to slit someone's throat for some reason or another? :3 It's a pretty natural feeling to feel from time to time.
I see nothing threatening about Crazzy's comment, nor do I think it should be a bannable offense...

nazizombies2354

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 pm

nazizombies2354 wrote:Oh come on, haven't you guys ever wanted to slit someone's throat for some reason or another? :3 It's a pretty natural feeling to feel from time to time.
I see nothing threatening about Crazzy's comment, nor do I think it should be a bannable offense...

I'm inclined to agree, but I think this falls under the category of "I dunno why, but that's it."

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamyarm007 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 pm

*Massive face palm*

One Day..., just one day....

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am

nazizombies2354 wrote:Oh come on, haven't you guys ever wanted to slit someone's throat for some reason or another? :3 It's a pretty natural feeling to feel from time to time.
Yes, we all feel that way. The line between socially acceptable or not is whether or not you express it. If he said that at school, at work, or really anywhere else, action WOULD be taken. I think the fact that it's the internet makes people think they're immune to any kind of disciplinary action.

Well on a Minecraft server we have a form of disciplinary action: banning. I have zero tolerance for these kinds of comments, so personally I think the punishment matches the crime.

And if he does become unbanned, so be it. But I'll be removing any mod-level permissions I've given him, and he'll need to kiss someone else's ass if he wants them back.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Guaranteed he says he left his account open or he was hacked
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down