That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server just isn't the same anymore...

+11
dustynbush
blacknova777
sirrus86
JJoiler
Sunday_verified
Admin
LinkCLX
HeyLookoverthere
FyreCat
CRAZZY_Beast2
TheClownOfCrime
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... Empty The server just isn't the same anymore...

Post  TheClownOfCrime Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Remember when Hlot was on constantly?
Remember when we were making craters left and right?
Remember when Sunday brought smiles to us daily?
Remember when we had building group projects?
Remember TNT bombing?
Remember mod castle being built? *looks at geo*

It just doesn't have the same feel as it used to. Not the same people. Not the same situations. But no matter what I myself will continue to support it.

Happy new year santa jocolor

----- The Clown Of Crime clown
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... Empty Re: The server just isn't the same anymore...

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

TheClownOfCrime wrote:Remember when Hlot was on constantly?
Remember TNT bombing?

It just doesn't have the same feel as it used to. Not the same people. Not the same situations. But no matter what I myself will continue to support it.

Happy new year santa jocolor

----- The Clown Of Crime clown
I feel the same way.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... Empty Re: The server just isn't the same anymore...

Post  FyreCat Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 am

TheClownOfCrime wrote:Remember when Hlot was on constantly?
Remember TNT bombing?

Happy new year :santa: :joker:

----- The Clown Of Crime :clown:

I miss the 1st 3 but i never saw the last 3 but i think i would enjoy them ):
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... Empty Pepperidge farm remembers

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 am

People have been saying this for ages, since before you even found us. You can talk to Conmurf or Taters or Bobby about how much things have changed. Or you could call your old pal Trunks, as I recall he really took issue with the way things were changing. It's just a fact of life that things/places/groups of people change over time. If you don't like the vibe of the server then I encourage you to work towards changing into something better. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it'll ever be the same as it was. I personally don't play Minecraft anymore. There may come a day when I want to again, but until then I'm just keeping the server up for you guys. (or at least I was until my internet got FUCKED) Right now I'm kinda focusing on the technical problems I've been having, but once the server is back up and normal again we should try to recruit new people, something I stopped doing months ago. Ultimately what makes the server fun is the people who are on it.

My favorite memory/server era would have to be when we were all doing /fight constantly and making arenas. Good times. Oh also way back in the first days when we would have airship ghast hunts.

Hard to believe this server has only been up for nine months.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  TheClownOfCrime Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:People have been saying this for ages, since before you even found us. You can talk to Conmurf or Taters or Bobby about how much things have changed. Or you could call your old pal Trunks, as I recall he really took issue with the way things were changing. It's just a fact of life that things/places/groups of people change over time. If you don't like the vibe of the server then I encourage you to work towards changing into something better. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it'll ever be the same as it was. I personally don't play Minecraft anymore. There may come a day when I want to again, but until then I'm just keeping the server up for you guys. (or at least I was until my internet got FUCKED) Right now I'm kinda focusing on the technical problems I've been having, but once the server is back up and normal again we should try to recruit new people, something I stopped doing months ago. Ultimately what makes the server fun is the people who are on it.

My favorite memory/server era would have to be when we were all doing /fight constantly and making arenas. Good times. Oh also way back in the first days when we would have airship ghast hunts.

If you get your IP fixed then you really need to download or whataver /fight
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Oh man, I have alot to say on this topic, clown.... You werent even here in the glory days, the days we first got bukkit. I remember hlot telling me, con go attack a chicken, me doing it, then getting utterly raped b swarms of chickens. When we first started getting more and more plugins, I actually left for 4 months I was so angry. But the people who i was playing with kept me here, being one of the originls, I always still come just out of nostalgia. I stopped really getting inspiration for minecraft a year ago, every now and then, ill start a new map, but its not the same. My favorite days of minecraft were from this server. Which is why I just cant leave it. You guys are seriously some of my best friends. I still have lots of friends in school, and student council, but you guys are up at the top with them. I think its funny that thats true, when you guys all live across the country form me, but thats what it feels like to me. We have all gone through drama together, we have gotten into fights, but we all still come back and play together, which really makes this server worth while to play on. Its been a damn good time guys. The server may change, but its players will still be the same.

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:People have been saying this for ages, since before you even found us. You can talk to Conmurf or Taters or Bobby about how much things have changed. Or you could call your old pal Trunks, as I recall he really took issue with the way things were changing. It's just a fact of life that things/places/groups of people change over time. If you don't like the vibe of the server then I encourage you to work towards changing into something better. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it'll ever be the same as it was. I personally don't play Minecraft anymore. There may come a day when I want to again, but until then I'm just keeping the server up for you guys. (or at least I was until my internet got FUCKED) Right now I'm kinda focusing on the technical problems I've been having, but once the server is back up and normal again we should try to recruit new people, something I stopped doing months ago. Ultimately what makes the server fun is the people who are on it.

/fight still worked before the server broke.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  TheClownOfCrime Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Admin wrote:Oh man, I have alot to say on this topic, clown.... You werent even here in the glory days,
Well I've been here for 6 months. I think I'm entitled to look back
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunday_verified Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Minecraft just ain't fun to me anymore. I sometimes get on only to find myself the only one on the server. The only reason I play minecraft anymore really is to talk to you guys. And I didn't know that I brought smiles to people's faces Smile
Sunday_verified
Sunday_verified

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 pm

TheClownOfCrime wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh man, I have alot to say on this topic, clown.... You werent even here in the glory days,
Well I've been here for 6 months. I think I'm entitled to look back

I wasn't saying you werent, just giving my opinion Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 pm

I remember monster hunts
I remember Leot <3
AND WHEN GEO CAME ON
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 pm

I remember when I first came into the Skyrim survival world. I'd just come from the first survival server I'd ever played on, where I'd spent a few weeks building a small underground base only for some admins to come and grief the hell out of it. So naturally I kept my guard up and kept my head down coming into this server, thinking the same thing would happen again. Over the next few months every instance of griefing in my base was either minor or fixed by someone else, a polar opposite from the previous server. Eventually I started to trust the other members of the server, and decided that rather than be the silent guy in the corner, I wanted to contribute to the server however I could.

Oddly enough my most nostalgic memories on the server come from making that base in Skyrim, being silent and completely self-sufficient, back when many of the game's mechanics were still fairly new to me. But like I do with anything I like a lot, I eventually learned these mechanics inside and out, so now there's little left to be discovered.

My main motivation to come on lately has been to talk to the friends I've made here, and help others out however I can.

I agree with Hlot though, once the server's back up and running like normal again we need some new members, if nothing else than to keep the rest of us entertained.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Remember when Link banned himself? Very Happy
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... Empty We need to organize

Post  blacknova777 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:03 pm

maybe set up more events talk about the upcoming talk factions do their own thing and other factions do their own etc. personally when posting in the forums about upcoming events I thought that really worked

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Kinda on the same boat as hlot and Sunday. Minecraft just isn't fun for me anymore. Especially considering all my time is going into SWTOR now.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 pm

I remember Leot, I remember everything. Been here since June 12th!

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamyarm007 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Happy new year guys, and to say, after being here for 3 months, i've been noticing some changes...

From day one of going on a multiplayer Vanilla server, before coming to this server, I was welcomed by the owner, but after 4 hours in, 2 retarded 11 year olds, griefed and blamed me enitrely, I was pretty pissed, thought they did it out of pure jelousy, wanted revenge, that's where I decided to look for another server after realizing if griefers are like this, the servers are better off dead. When I first started this server, I never expected it to be so welcoming, so many nice users, such a nice place,I had to be really cautious, considering I never knew anyone, but the rest is pretty much history, messing around in /fight, learning and exploring in westeros and helping out the others. The rest now is up to history and my careful actions.

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:26 am

I still remember the first night, when I made a house out of clay blocks with a mossy-cobble floor, then hlot was like "con what block is that" XD. The next day I came back to huge bedrock tower, and hlot was like "We messed around with /give" thats when i knew this server was the place for me. Does anyone remember putting the secret mod room underground and being super careful with bedrock,only to slip a little later and mess up?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Admin wrote:I still remember the first night, when I made a house out of clay blocks with a mossy-cobble floor, then hlot was like "con what block is that" XD. The next day I came back to huge bedrock tower, and hlot was like "We messed around with /give" thats when i knew this server was the place for me. Does anyone remember putting the secret mod room underground and being super careful with bedrock,only to slip a little later and mess up?

Yep i remember that. Even mods would have to wait for Hlot to do something about it. I remember that clay house too. I think hlot blew it up.

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

SgtTaters wrote:
Admin wrote:I still remember the first night, when I made a house out of clay blocks with a mossy-cobble floor, then hlot was like "con what block is that" XD. The next day I came back to huge bedrock tower, and hlot was like "We messed around with /give" thats when i knew this server was the place for me. Does anyone remember putting the secret mod room underground and being super careful with bedrock,only to slip a little later and mess up?

Yep i remember that. Even mods would have to wait for Hlot to do something about it. I remember that clay house too. I think hlot blew it up.

No it was some random griefer, then we had a monument to it, that hlot tore down to make room for other stuff. Remember the quest to that wierd torch formation in the corner of the map?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Forgot about that. That was awesome

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

The server just isn't the same anymore... Empty Why is this thread in "off-topic" anyway?

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 am

The server just isn't the same anymore... 1
Dillo!

The server just isn't the same anymore... 3
The First Destruction of Cubeville

The server just isn't the same anymore... 4
Our first statue, and my original skin.

The server just isn't the same anymore... 5
We don't use that dyna-pig enough.

The server just isn't the same anymore... 6
I remember a lot of arguments about that diamond tower when it was first erected. Is that the site where the american flag ended up?

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 am

Yeah, thats the place where the flag came.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 am

One of you must have a better screenshot collection than me, come on lets have em.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next