That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!)

+3
LinkCLX
FyreCat
onlycoops
7 posters

Go down

The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!) Empty The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!)

Post  onlycoops Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Once upon a time there was this man, made of golden locks and the urge to build ridiculous asian architecture. He is encompassed by his foreighn dutch friend Simon who aids him on his quest to eliminate the scourge known as "Griefers".

But ah no man is complete without his trusty steed; his pig steed! LinkCLX! and his pet Fyrecat! Then there is his friend who helps me do ridiculously easy tasks since I am sometimes lacking a brain, this man is known as the famous JJoiler. Now lets not forget the man who started it all Heylookoverthere, the man who if you bring to a party you're sure to have a good time, (most of the time, George is still having issues recovering from his incident being locked in his closet).

But ah yes George are muslim friend, we all have one of those right?... Right? Wink

But we cannot ever forget our trusty Sirrus86, are awesome wheat making farm boss of an individual. He does spectacular work, and is a trusty friend who helps us all when in need.

But no circle of a family is complete without that one couple we all love (yes were talking about Skipps and Bobby) ahh what would we do without you guys. Honestly you guys make the server feel so much more homiely (is that a word?).

Now lets not forget EZCO, god damn, he makes some god damn beautiful massive scale structures that im not gonna lie make me drool at times filled with envy. I will one day make something as beautiful as this man can.

Whats the point of this post? I enjoy you all so much, and its a giant family that I take great pride and to be apart with. I enjoy all the time i have spent with you guys and i thought i would make a post of gratitude since my one year server anniversary is coming up and honestly its been a great way for when im troubled with my real life problems. You guys help take a-lot of issues i have and put a smile on my face. Thank you all for everything.

Last edited by onlycoops on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!) Empty Re: The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!)

Post  FyreCat Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 pm

YEAH IM THE PET!
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!) Empty Re: The Tale of Onlycoops (Everyone read, i mention alot of people!)

Post  LinkCLX Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

OH GOD THE GRAMMAR! *our, *a lot, repetition of words, and so on.

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 pm

LinkCLX wrote:OH GOD THE GRAMMAR! *our, *a lot, repetition of words, and so on.

You forgot the and so forth
idiom usage my friend
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SkippertheNewt Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 pm

while reading: D'awwwwwwwwww :3
I like the word "Homely"! lol
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:16 pm

onlycoops wrote:
But ah yes George are muslim friend, we all have one of those right?... Right? Wink
Nope, not really Surprised

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
LinkCLX wrote:OH GOD THE GRAMMAR! *our, *a lot, repetition of words, and so on.

You forgot the and so forth
idiom usage my friend
I think we should have a forced grammar system or something on the forum, just like the plugin we have. tongue

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 pm

onlycoops wrote:(most of the time, George is still having issues recovering from his incident being locked in his closet).
*whimpers in a corner*
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
onlycoops wrote:(most of the time, George is still having issues recovering from his incident being locked in his closet).
*whimpers in a corner*
*smacks geo*
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

FyreCat wrote:
GeorgeIpsum wrote:
*whimpers in a corner*
*smacks geo*
You have no right to be doing that! Apologize and go back to your corner. If you do I might give you some juice from concentrate.

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 pm

LinkCLX wrote:
FyreCat wrote:
GeorgeIpsum wrote:
*whimpers in a corner*
*smacks geo*
You have no right to be doing that! Apologize and go back to your corner. If you do I might give you some juice from concentrate.

Some bad news for the family of the real "little hitler."

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/05/adolf-hitler-campbell-custody-battle-parents-who-gave-kids-nazi-names-wont-get-them-back/

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down