So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  blacknova777 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I like the new freshness of restarting, are we ever going to restart? It makes a fair playing field for one hour and its a sweet feeling.

blacknova777

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  Kamyarm007 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Eh, might work if everyone agreed with the idea.

Kamyarm007

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  SkippertheNewt on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm

agreed
avatar
SkippertheNewt

Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 21
Location : New Brunswick Canada, eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Sure.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:40 pm

We can make a new survival world, but we'll keep Skagos/make it creative. First we should refine/clarify the rules (this "no griefing, unless..." thing isn't ideal.) and double check the permissions. Maybe add some more iconomy plugins (something were you sell mob heads for money? definitely a bounty one.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  FSCarver on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 am

Someone asked if we could get MCMMO for Skagos.
Maybe we could add it for the new world instead?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 pm

FSCarver wrote:Someone asked if we could get MCMMO for Skagos.
Maybe we could add it for the new world instead?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/

yeah we could do that.

I'm also gonna block /f home, /spawn, /mv tp etc. (you'll be able to exit the world via a portal at spawn or dying.) The point being to force people to focus on rails and other modes of transportation (hopefully movecraft or autocraft will get updated.) and prevent people from fleeing from danger or quickly returning to the safety of their base.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  blacknova777 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:51 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
FSCarver wrote:Someone asked if we could get MCMMO for Skagos.
Maybe we could add it for the new world instead?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/

yeah we could do that.

I'm also gonna block /f home, /spawn, /mv tp etc. (you'll be able to exit the world via a portal at spawn or dying.) The point being to force people to focus on rails and other modes of transportation (hopefully movecraft or autocraft will get updated.) and prevent people from fleeing from danger or quickly returning to the safety of their base.

HELL YEAH

blacknova777

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  LinkCLX on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 pm

What are the people like JJ and I gonna do since we like to have our bases at the far reaches of the world?

LinkCLX

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  FSCarver on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

LinkCLX wrote:What are the people like JJ and I gonna do since we like to have our bases at the far reaches of the world?
Enjoy the walk.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  blacknova777 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:44 pm

FSCarver wrote:
LinkCLX wrote:What are the people like JJ and I gonna do since we like to have our bases at the far reaches of the world?
Enjoy the walk.

Fantastic now Inns actually serve a purpose

blacknova777

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum