That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

+3
SkippertheNewt
Kamyarm007
blacknova777
7 posters

Go down

So, are we ever going to restart skagos? Empty So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  blacknova777 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I like the new freshness of restarting, are we ever going to restart? It makes a fair playing field for one hour and its a sweet feeling.

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

So, are we ever going to restart skagos? Empty Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  Kamyarm007 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Eh, might work if everyone agreed with the idea.

Kamyarm007

Back to top Go down

So, are we ever going to restart skagos? Empty Re: So, are we ever going to restart skagos?

Post  SkippertheNewt Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm

agreed
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Sure.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:40 pm

We can make a new survival world, but we'll keep Skagos/make it creative. First we should refine/clarify the rules (this "no griefing, unless..." thing isn't ideal.) and double check the permissions. Maybe add some more iconomy plugins (something were you sell mob heads for money? definitely a bounty one.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 am

Someone asked if we could get MCMMO for Skagos.
Maybe we could add it for the new world instead?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 pm

FSCarver wrote:Someone asked if we could get MCMMO for Skagos.

yeah we could do that.

I'm also gonna block /f home, /spawn, /mv tp etc. (you'll be able to exit the world via a portal at spawn or dying.) The point being to force people to focus on rails and other modes of transportation (hopefully movecraft or autocraft will get updated.) and prevent people from fleeing from danger or quickly returning to the safety of their base.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:51 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
FSCarver wrote:Someone asked if we could get MCMMO for Skagos.

yeah we could do that.

I'm also gonna block /f home, /spawn, /mv tp etc. (you'll be able to exit the world via a portal at spawn or dying.) The point being to force people to focus on rails and other modes of transportation (hopefully movecraft or autocraft will get updated.) and prevent people from fleeing from danger or quickly returning to the safety of their base.

HELL YEAH

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 pm

What are the people like JJ and I gonna do since we like to have our bases at the far reaches of the world?

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

LinkCLX wrote:What are the people like JJ and I gonna do since we like to have our bases at the far reaches of the world?
Enjoy the walk.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:44 pm

FSCarver wrote:
LinkCLX wrote:What are the people like JJ and I gonna do since we like to have our bases at the far reaches of the world?
Enjoy the walk.

Fantastic now Inns actually serve a purpose

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down