Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  brysi on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:01 pm

The Dark Brotherhood:
admin: brysi





---------------------------
avatar
brysi

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  sirrus86 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm

onlyFS86Farm007
=============
sirrus86
FSCarver
onlycoops
kamyarm007
?????
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  LinkCLX on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Mongooses
===========
JJoiler
LinkCLX
bobby16may (possibly)

LinkCLX

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 am

sirrus86 wrote:onlyFS86Farm007

haha you can't be serious with that shit. Also why wouldn't "farms" still come at the end?

Anyway I will be forming the HIRED GOONS with Aung77 and one more person. Maybe Kin_washi since he loves goons. The idea is that we'll take up people's causes for money/escort people through the Ancient Cave. But also just keep things balanced so if when SterlingCooperDraperFarms becomes overpowered other factions still have a chance of beating them by engaging us to help.


HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:10 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:onlyFS86Farm007

haha you can't be serious with that shit. Also why wouldn't "farms" still come at the end?
Heh nah, just something we threw together. We're still deciding on a name. We're also not going to grow past 5 members.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:onlyFS86Farm007

haha you can't be serious with that shit. Also why wouldn't "farms" still come at the end?
Heh nah, just something we threw together. We're still deciding on a name. We're also not going to grow past 5 members.

Isn't that a rule this time around? I seem to remember we were gonna have some kinda faction limit

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  sirrus86 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:onlyFS86Farm007

haha you can't be serious with that shit. Also why wouldn't "farms" still come at the end?
Heh nah, just something we threw together. We're still deciding on a name. We're also not going to grow past 5 members.

Isn't that a rule this time around? I seem to remember we were gonna have some kinda faction limit
Faction power will max out at 50, so there's no advantage to having more than five members. Factions are encouraged to have no more than five members but it won't be enforced.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  FyreCat on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:27 pm

NazisGamingNewtCats
Skip
Me
Nazi
Game
avatar
FyreCat

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  LinkCLX on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 pm

FyreCat wrote:NazisGamingNewtCats
Skip
Me
Nazi
Game
Nazis for short

LinkCLX

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  SkippertheNewt on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:16 pm

LinkCLX wrote:
FyreCat wrote:NazisGamingNewtCats
Skip
Me
Nazi
Game
Nazis for short
-.-
avatar
SkippertheNewt

Posts : 152
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 21
Location : New Brunswick Canada, eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am

Skipper_the_Newt wrote:
LinkCLX wrote:
FyreCat wrote:NazisGamingNewtCats
Skip
Me
Nazi
Game
Nazis for short
-.-

Say what you will about the tenets of national socialism Dude, at least it's an ethos.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  bobby16may on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 am

Loyalist rangers of the Raining sea( "Rangers")

Admin: Bobby16may
other members:
alex2bcool
shadymyheart
innocentillusion
*another person*

open to alliances.
avatar
bobby16may

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 20
Location : Fredericton, New Brunswick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skagos factions roster! Post them here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum