That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTL is one of those games.

4 posters

Go down

FTL is one of those games.  Empty FTL is one of those games.

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 pm

So Merpcraft will be giving away four copies via contests*. The first contest is the "suggest Ideas for the FTL giveaway contest" contest. Whoever provides the best idea for a contest wins a copy**. The second contest is the "Give Erik two steam games" contest, which JJ has already won***. So post suggestions for a contest to determine the winner of the the last two and maybe win the first one!

Edit: on second thought we should do something in minecraft. survival games?

*Merpcraft reserves the right to deny you your winnings, earnings, sexual identity, or oxygen at our discretion.

**Merpcraft reserves the right to ban**** you for winning.

***Won is, as usual, something of a relative term.

****banned members are ineligible for prizes.

*****contest valid only in the ORIGINAL 13 states. also, fuck Rhode Island they only ratified that shit when it didn't matter anymore.

Last edited by HeyLookoverthere on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 5 times in total

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

FTL is one of those games.  Empty Re: FTL is one of those games.

Post  JJoiler Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Its so much fun...just avoid solar flares...and even if you think "oh! i dont need oxygen! i can supply all power to the weapons" its not a good idea
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Even if I don't live in the 13 original states, I'll compete for the hell of it anyways. To win a copy of FTL someone has to create the best picture of them in a dress, or we could do something like a pvp map as always....

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:58 pm

LinkCLX wrote:Even if I don't live in the 13 original states, I'll compete for the hell of it anyways. To win a copy of FTL someone has to create the best picture of them in a dress, or we could do something like a pvp map as always....
What is it with guys and dresses here?
Spoiler:

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down