Plugin Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plugin Suggestions

Post  sirrus86 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Distant Farm - Allows crops to grow even if nobody is nearby. Currently only works on wheat and nether wart. Plugin is very new though.

ChopTree - Breaking any block on a tree makes the above pieces automatically break. No more floating tree-tops.

NoEnderDragons - Since we got an enderdragon-riding plugin, this could work to prevent enderdragons from obliterating the countryside if one is spawned.

RepairDispenser - Lets you use dispensers to repair items. Looks like it's purely server-side AND repaired items retain enchantments(!!).

Let me know what you guys think.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  FSCarver on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:41 pm

sirrus86 wrote:Distant Farm - Allows crops to grow even if nobody is nearby. Currently only works on wheat and nether wart. Plugin is very new though.

ChopTree - Breaking any block on a tree makes the above pieces automatically break. No more floating tree-tops.

NoEnderDragons - Since we got an enderdragon-riding plugin, this could work to prevent enderdragons from obliterating the countryside if one is spawned.

RepairDispenser - Lets you use dispensers to repair items. Looks like it's purely server-side AND repaired items retain enchantments(!!).

Let me know what you guys think.
[b]
Not so sure about that one since only me and Hlot can spawn them.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:49 pm

FSCarver wrote:
sirrus86 wrote:Distant Farm - Allows crops to grow even if nobody is nearby. Currently only works on wheat and nether wart. Plugin is very new though.

ChopTree - Breaking any block on a tree makes the above pieces automatically break. No more floating tree-tops.

NoEnderDragons - Since we got an enderdragon-riding plugin, this could work to prevent enderdragons from obliterating the countryside if one is spawned.

RepairDispenser - Lets you use dispensers to repair items. Looks like it's purely server-side AND repaired items retain enchantments(!!).

Let me know what you guys think.
[b]
Not so sure about that one since only me and Hlot can spawn them.

I will add them all. I'm gonna remove the "gold sword spawns dragon" one as well. one's you spawn with /dragon can always be removed by another /dragon, so long as you don't log off.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  FSCarver on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm fine with enderdragons not destroying stuff, but could you set it so that they still attack and hurt players?

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 pm

There's no download link for distant farm. And yes carver.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  sirrus86 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:34 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:There's no download link for distant farm. And yes carver.

Yeah my bad, it's still in development and unreleased. I'll keep an eye on it.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  Kamyarm007 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Some of this stuff, may be useful.

Kamyarm007

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  FSCarver on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm

That NoDragon plugin broke /dragon.
No dragon spawns, yet I am in the riding position with full control over my movement.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  sirrus86 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah the nodragons plugin has two pieces to it. One makes it so dragons can't destroy stuff. The other completely turns off all dragon spawning.

Since it's VERY situational I wouldn't be offended if you uninstalled it.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  FSCarver on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 am

I do like the idea that dragons wont destroy anything anymore, but the plugin would be a bit useless if we cant spawn them anymore.
It probably just requires a bit more configuration for it to work how we want it.

Also the Choptree doesnt seems to work.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  sirrus86 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I tested ChopTree last night. By default it won't work, permissions need to be enabled for everyone. If you set node choptree.chop to true it works.

And the dragon plugin says on the site it can be configured to do either function, it doesn't have to do both. I'm sure it's something in the config file.
avatar
sirrus86

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 31
Location : Bangor, ME

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  FyreCat on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:46 pm

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/appletree/
avatar
FyreCat

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  Kamyarm007 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Looks like I found Distant farm Plugin, but it's pretty new and may have errors, but here's the link.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/distantfarm/

Kamyarm007

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  Kamyarm007 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Wonder if this version of distant farm would be worth any use?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chdistantfarm-grows-your-plants/

Kamyarm007

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin Suggestions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum