That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a new plugin to track player's reputations

5 posters

Go down

We have a new plugin to track player's reputations Empty We have a new plugin to track player's reputations

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Use /note <player> <message> to record people's minor infractions, you can use /status <player> to get their IP for an IP ban. Here are the commands:

/status

Usage: /status user or /status

Alias: /profile

Status is used to view a users profile. To view someones profile, say Jim's profile as an example, you would use /status Jim. You can view your own profile using just /status without arguments.

/note

Usage: /note user note

Note is used to add a note to a user. To use the note command, say you are adding a note to Jim's profile, simply use /note Jim He griefed Tod's house. This will add a note to Jim's profile (which you can view with /status), with the message "He griefed Tod's house".

Note deletion:

Note can also be used to remove notes from a user. When statusing a user, and you see a note that's incorrect or that you wish to remove simply remove it like so:

Usage: /note user -delete part of the note

As an example, if you wish to remove the note "Griefed Jim's build!" from Tom, you can do /note Tom -delete Griefed Jim. You only need to enter a part of the note for it to be removed. You can also use -d, -r, and -remove instead of just -delete to remove a note.

/reputation

Usage: /reputation add/remove user or /like user or /dislike user

You are able to keep track of a users reputation using this plugin. Users can like and dislike users, changing their reputation. Users can only vote once, but are allowed to change their votes.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

We have a new plugin to track player's reputations Empty Re: We have a new plugin to track player's reputations

Post  sirrus86 Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm

/dislike TheClownOfCrime

That's for slaying me 12418724 times
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

We have a new plugin to track player's reputations Empty Re: We have a new plugin to track player's reputations

Post  Sexyperson99 Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

I actually like the idea of this plugin. The only issue I see with it is that some random faggot disliking every person. Otherwise, it's another great addition to the list!

Sexyperson99

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Sexyperson99 wrote:I actually like the idea of this plugin. The only issue I see with it is that some random faggot disliking every person. Otherwise, it's another great addition to the list!
you can only vote once
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:51 pm

sirrus86 wrote:/dislike TheClownOfCrime

That's for slaying me 12418724 times
I tried, he will have to come online first so he gets registered in the plugin.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down