That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.)

+4
sirrus86
SgtTaters
JJoiler
HeyLookoverthere
8 posters

Go down

Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.) Empty Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.)

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Everyone likes music of some sort. In this thread you post the sort you like, preferably with a download.

This is an album by Neutral Milk Hotel called In The Aeroplane Over The Sea. It's one of my favorite albums ever.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9219EZ5

Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.) Neutral_milk_hotel_in_aeroplane_over_sea-REWIGLP21-1275244717

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.) Empty Re: Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.)

Post  JJoiler Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Green Day Very Happy

Dookie and Warning are my favorite albums right now
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.) Empty Re: Music (there's a ten character minimum for thread titles.)

Post  SgtTaters Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Ill post a few. No download links from me though.

Im a pretty big Red Hot Chili Peppers fan, so gonna be mostly them.

Can't Stop, my favorite song by them

Gimme dat funk. Two bass solos in this mother fucker.

I play the bass guitar and this is the last song i learned. Just earlier tonight actually. Its stuck in my head so why not.

Last one for now. Not red hot chili peppers this time. Frederic Chopin, my favorite classical composer. This piano piece amazes me.

I love music, i could go on for a long time posting links to songs, but ill stop now.

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Maybe you guys can help me, I'm notoriously picky when it comes to music. The closest I can sum up my taste in music is a clash between Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Prodigy and Crystal Method. Anyone know any music that meets this criteria?
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:47 pm

sirrus86 wrote:Maybe you guys can help me, I'm notoriously picky when it comes to music. The closest I can sum up my taste in music is a clash between Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Prodigy and Crystal Method. Anyone know any music that meets this criteria?

Hell yeah rage. Second favorite band. I think theyre all considered rap metal. Prodigy may be farther away from the metal part, but rap rock in any case.

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 am

FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Sirrus, i didnt read the end of your post asking for bands similar to that. I googled "rap metal bands" and came up with this. I havent heard of most of these bands, but i guess you can check out what you like.

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/TAPROOT/my_list_of_rapcore____rap_metal___hip_hop_rock

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 pm

SgtTaters wrote:Sirrus, i didnt read the end of your post asking for bands similar to that. I googled "rap metal bands" and came up with this. I havent heard of most of these bands, but i guess you can check out what you like.

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/TAPROOT/my_list_of_rapcore____rap_metal___hip_hop_rock

Awesome find Taters! But just to give you an idea how picky I am, let me judge the first ten on that list.

Beastie Boys - I like them, but sometimes they get a little out of control. Sometimes too much rap.
311 - Way too easy-listening for me.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Very hit and miss, usually too mellow for my taste.
Taproot - Too slow, sometimes too heavy, sometimes not heavy enough.
Kottonmouth Kings - Too much rap/hip hop feeling to it.
Ill Nino - Sounded good at first, but eventually it all sounds the same. Too much guitar.
Reveille - VERY GOOD, except that it occasionally reminds me a lot of Limp Bizkit (which I admittedly like some of his stuff). Basically a Linkin Park clone.
Biohazard - I HATE any song where the tempo changes. They seem to do it a lot.
Linkin Park - Considering I used it as an example, yes I like a lot of their stuff.
Mindless Self Indulgence - Way too off the wall for my tastes.

I will say that, now having gone through this list, I'm psyched I actually found a band I like that I wasn't aware of prior.

I'll post some songs later that I really like.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 pm

I love this kind of music, I honestly hate rap, rock, pop, or metal. It seems lyrics nowadays are empty and stupid. Crying or Very sad
The music in the fallout series is good and I love 90's Disney movie music, dont care how immature or "gay" people think i am.

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Greenday - Blood sex and booze (reminds you of anyone)

Greenday - Jesus of Suburbia

Greenday - Basket Case

Greenday- My Generation (cover)

JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 pm

^ Wow, that my generation cover was pretty awesome.The Who is one of the best older rock and roll bands. Mike Dirnt is the shit. His bass sounds so good.

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:30 pm

SgtTaters wrote:^ Wow, that my generation cover was pretty awesome.The Who is one of the best older rock and roll bands. Mike Dirnt is the shit. His bass sounds so good.

i love billies voice after that first solo it sounds great
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Wow... I like pretty much everything electronic deadmau5, kaskade, flux pavillion, Afrojack, datsik, indie rock, the killers, the fratellis, florence and the machine, and a bunch of wierd shit.

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 am

sirrus86 wrote:
SgtTaters wrote:Sirrus, i didnt read the end of your post asking for bands similar to that. I googled "rap metal bands" and came up with this. I havent heard of most of these bands, but i guess you can check out what you like.

Awesome find Taters! But just to give you an idea how picky I am, let me judge the first ten on that list.

Beastie Boys - I like them, but sometimes they get a little out of control. Sometimes too much rap.
311 - Way too easy-listening for me.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Very hit and miss, usually too mellow for my taste.
Taproot - Too slow, sometimes too heavy, sometimes not heavy enough.
Kottonmouth Kings - Too much rap/hip hop feeling to it.
Ill Nino - Sounded good at first, but eventually it all sounds the same. Too much guitar.
Reveille - VERY GOOD, except that it occasionally reminds me a lot of Limp Bizkit (which I admittedly like some of his stuff). Basically a Linkin Park clone.
Biohazard - I HATE any song where the tempo changes. They seem to do it a lot.
Linkin Park - Considering I used it as an example, yes I like a lot of their stuff.
Mindless Self Indulgence - Way too off the wall for my tastes.

I will say that, now having gone through this list, I'm psyched I actually found a band I like that I wasn't aware of prior.

I'll post some songs later that I really like.
Try System of a Down, it's not to heavy and can be light. It's also really good music. Listen to this song:

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down