That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server)

4 posters

Go down

Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server) Empty Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server)

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey all, the terraria server should be up tomorrow at around 4PMish, in commemoration of the new terraria update (unicorns and shit ftw).
But yeah, if you need the IP or anything, just PM me or contact me on the server if I'm on.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server) Empty Re: Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server)

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:Hey all, the terraria server should be up tomorrow at around 4PMish, in commemoration of the new terraria update (unicorns and shit ftw).
But yeah, if you need the IP or anything, just PM me or contact me on the server if I'm on.

Is it the same IP as way back?

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server) Empty Re: Terraria 1.1 Update out tomorrow (Terraria server)

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:29 pm

It's also worth noting that Terraria is on sale for a measly $2.50

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Might redownload it for the weekend
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Yeah, same IP as before
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:11 pm

I'll probably be joining in on this. Played at launch and did all there was to do at the time. Been waiting for 1.1 to start back up.

We starting as brand new characters? I'd prefer that over pulling in dudes in full dungeon/jungle gear.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 pm

dustynbush wrote:I'll probably be joining in on this. Played at launch and did all there was to do at the time. Been waiting for 1.1 to start back up.

We starting as brand new characters? I'd prefer that over pulling in dudes in full dungeon/jungle gear.

Yeah, everyone has to start with a new character
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down