That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ze Terraria Server

3 posters

Go down

Ze Terraria Server Empty Ze Terraria Server

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 am

Server IP: clownpenis.mooo.com (best I could do for now erik >.>)
IP if the domain doesn't work: 71.204.2.42
There is no password for now.

The main players (including me) have pretty much OP'ed themselves to the point where we don't really need to get any shit anymore. So we need new people.
Please come!

On a side note, my computer has been acting strange and leaving it on for more than 8ish hours causes the whole damn thing to crash. Anyone know what a probable cause of this is?
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Ze Terraria Server Empty Re: Ze Terraria Server

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 am

Okay, I learned what happened.

Apparently, in my county, there have been these weird blackouts happening, one happened last night from 3 to 4 AM and another just happened right now at 10:50 to 11 AM.
I'm truly sorry that this happened right when I started hosting, so I hope you can forgive me for the inconvenience.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 am

Could it be overheating?

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Okay all, I look at the logs, and it looks like you guys expect me to be by my computer at all times *glares at curator*

I really just want to say that I am sorry that I can't be there on the server at all times, and I know that playing Terraria with no real objective is boring as shit, so please wait with me at least until Monday, and if you have to, ask other people to get online with you, because I can almost never be on during the weekdays.

Also, I'm considering shutting down the server for a day when 1.8 releases, so you are all forced to enjoy that >Very Happy

GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

People, reply god dammit, so I can get some motherfucking feedback >_>
I see people log on for like 2 minutes and then just log off. Clown ignored me for like half an hour today as well <_<

I'm really wondering, should I make the server a Friday through Sunday type of dealio, or keep it the way it is?
Also, Erik, how has running the server impacted your electricity bills?
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:People, reply god dammit, so I can get some motherfucking feedback >_>
I see people log on for like 2 minutes and then just log off. Clown ignored me for like half an hour today as well <_<

I'm really wondering, should I make the server a Friday through Sunday type of dealio, or keep it the way it is?
Also, Erik, how has running the server impacted your electricity bills?

thanks for hosting, we've had some great times on this server. I'm giving up until the 1.1 update which should add more biomes and deeper, more difficult layers. Once your character is maxed out there is litte point. I would come back in the meantime for a "castle wars" type thing where pvp was on and there were 2 parties on oppisite sides of the map. hardocre mode (if you die you lose your character) and new characters only. That would be fun.

I never noticed a difference in my bills, but then my desktop was on 19/24 hours a day before I started hosting it.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Ah, okay, I usually keep my main computer off so, I guess I just have to wait and see then lol.

Also, I was thinking the other day as to how we would organize castle wars, and truly I have nothing so far. If everyone starts off with bad shit, itll take forever for them to get good materials (unless they were deliberately placed in some areas), but on the other hand, if people are able to just rush right off the bat into the enemy territory, shit will be fast. I'm not too sure as to how factions work in Terraria, and I'm looking into more things that can make the experience better.

Have any ideas you would like to add? I really just put a clusterfuck of stuff down thats possible.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down