That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell

3 posters

Go down

Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell Empty Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell

Post  dustynbush Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:55 am

And I'm loving every second of breaking the hell out of the game with it.
Currently Lv33 (Was Lv28 when I made this bow). I'm a sneak-heavy character, so take that bow's damage and multiply it by three. As of now, I'm 6-7 shotting normal Dragons, 2 shotting everything else, one shotting everything else if I Sneak-Attack (which is 90% of the time). All while strutting my stuff in a full Ebony Heavy Armor set, on a sneak based character. How did I do this?

Necklace: +28% Archery
Ring: +28% Archery
Ebony Gloves: +28% Archery
Ebony Helm: +28% Archery
81 Smithing with the weapon upgrade

And to break things even further, I'm sneaking around in Heavy Armor due to having Ebony Boots with a permanent Muffle enchant on them, as well as 70ish Sneak.

To break things EVEN MORE. I didn't take the time to squeeze all I could out of this. If I really wanted to, I could have taken Azura's Black Star out a couple times and filled it to enchant 3+ or so items with +28% Smithing to get an even higher base attack on the bow before enchanting it. Also keep in mind that my enchanting was only 57 at the time, so I didn't have the 4/5 Enchant perk either. I'll take the time to really squeeze everything out of this when I go to make my Daedric Set, when the time comes.

Note: Word of advice for those wanting to level Enchant up to do crap like this. Go buy as many empty soul gems as you can. Size doesn't really matter. Also doesn't matter if you have the Black Star, as refilling that for every measly enchant (leveling wise) would get old. If you're strapped for money, go raid some fortress ruins, or any area with Mages running around. You'll find empty gems littered all over the place. Personally, I made a second bow and put the Soul Trap enchant on it, weapon choice doesn't really matter here. From there, just run into the wild and kill EVERYTHING with it. Even the wild game (deer, foxes, goats, etc). Then just get some cheap gear (or make Iron Daggers to dual-level Smithing), and enchant them all.

I broke the ever living hell out of Morrowind, I plan to do the same here >_>

Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell Screen10

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell Empty Re: Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:02 am

If you think it's broken now, wait till you get the shadow warrior perk. You can literally just sneak attack, exit sneak, enter sneak, sneak attack again. I did the buy iron/make daggers/enchant daggers/sell daggers think to make money and level up for a bit.

Also overpowered: Conjuration. Bound weapons seem to be way better than the ones I can make (except they don't have enchantments) and I give my traveling companion sanguine's rose so we're always running around with 2 dremora lords and a potent fire atronotch. Add shadow warrior to that and I don't even need to bother to wear armor.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell Empty Re: Enchanting/Smithing - Broken as Hell

Post  LinkCLX Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:02 am

so this is where youve been. We miss you I love you

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Heh, I did the same thing Hlot, with the daggers. I might do it again soon to push myself to Daedric Tier stuff.

And from what I've heard, people are running around with Daedric Bows sitting on 500+ attack. You can do some crazy shit with Enchanting.
Have also heard that you can enchant four pieces of gear with +25% Spell Cost Reduction and can cast spells from that school for free >_>

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down