That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year

+6
FSCarver
LinkCLX
FyreCat
HeyLookoverthere
B4ckst4b
onlycoops
10 posters

Go down

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Empty Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year

Post  onlycoops Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Billny10
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Empty Re: Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year

Post  B4ckst4b Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Haha, dude! I loved that show as a kid! Lucky...

B4ckst4b

Back to top Go down

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Empty You're all going to burn in the fiery depths of hell!

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Me and my siblings watched Angry Rick the Creationist growing up and we turned out just fine.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Empty Re: Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 pm

In fact here's a photo of the time I met Angry Rick back when I was just seven.

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Poutine-pedophile

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  B4ckst4b Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 pm

I only have this as a response... LMAO

B4ckst4b

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 am

R.I.P. Bill Nye
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 pm

FyreCat wrote:R.I.P. Bill Nye
He's not dead...

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm

LinkCLX wrote:
FyreCat wrote:R.I.P. Bill Nye
He's not dead...
oh I heard he was
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm

So who is this Bill Nye guy?

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

FSCarver wrote:So who is this Bill Nye guy?

He had a kids show called "Bill Nye the Science Guy", it taught basic science concepts, and he was the host. I dont remember too much of it, it was off the air just as i was getting old enough to remember it, but from what i remember it had funny moments and was a fun show to watch. Must have only aired in the States

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexyperson99 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm

We watch a bunch of his movies in school. They are relevant to the educational system in Massachusetts from 5-7th grade as far as I know. He actually teaches a lot.

Sexyperson99

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Sexyperson99 wrote:We watch a bunch of his movies in school. They are relevant to the educational system in Massachusetts from 5-7th grade as far as I know. He actually teaches a lot.
now I know your state
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunday_verified Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:In fact here's a photo of the time I met Angry Rick back when I was just seven.

Me and my Sister meeting Bill nye the science guy last year  Poutine-pedophile
My mom thinks I'm a creep because she walked by while I was viewing this...
Thanks Heylook Wink
Sunday_verified
Sunday_verified

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:40 pm

hahaha I just posted it, I never told you to start pounding off while your mom was home.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexyperson99 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Why is there CP in the related forums pale

Sexyperson99

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Sexyperson99 wrote:Why is there CP in the related forums pale

I assume you're referring to "Big sister, little sister and little brother on webcam" I'm gonna keep hoping that it's just a webcam video of 3 siblings playing with their new Christmas toys or something. Otherwise this is the second time this has happened.

Forumotion.com: where the pederasts go.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  SkippertheNewt Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Hlot's picture made me spout out water...
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexyperson99 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
Sexyperson99 wrote:Why is there CP in the related forums pale

I assume you're referring to "Big sister, little sister and little brother on webcam" I'm gonna keep hoping that it's just a webcam video of 3 siblings playing with their new Christmas toys or something. Otherwise this is the second time this has happened.

Forumotion.com: where the pederasts go.
It's not. Onlineguardian deleted it.

Sexyperson99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down