That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf.

3 posters

Go down

How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf. Empty How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf.

Post  onlycoops Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:53 am

Alright so I dont know about you guys but I want to build my lighthouse, windmill, hot spring, japanese shrine, ext.

Well theres an exploit.

So you get 1 community project a day. In order to trigger it a animal has to want to talk to you. When you see the blue marks above there head and the noise they make and then there is a chance you could get one.

Anyways, get a diving suit from the island. Buy it with medals. Go dive on your beach. And then after getting maybe 2 items come back a villager should get the trigger to suggest. Want a particular one? Well look it up, what kinda villager you need, use a shovel and dig holes around the villager. Just keep going back to that villager till you get one.

Apparently this is the best way to go about doing it.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf. Empty also...

Post  onlycoops Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 am

Kicks is open. So shoe store is in business.

Club is being built.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf. Empty Re: How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf.

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:34 am

Oh so you don't even get to directly choose the projects?  That's lame.  I was pissed my permit was finally supposed to be ready yesterday, but apparently it was a holiday the secretary was like "why don't you take the day off." and wouldn't let me do anything, not even finally enact the night owl ordinance.  FUCK YOU BITCH GET BACK TO WORK.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf. Empty Re: How to get more community projects + Exploit to do it. Animal Crossing New leaf.

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:21 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:Oh so you don't even get to directly choose the projects?  That's lame.  I was pissed my permit was finally supposed to be ready yesterday, but apparently it was a holiday the secretary was like "why don't you take the day off." and wouldn't let me do anything, not even finally enact the night owl ordinance.  FUCK YOU BITCH GET BACK TO WORK.
hey don't talk smack to Isabelle like god damn

and you can directly choose the projects from your all powerful mayor chair, but that limits you to one a day unless a villager wants another one I guess? I dunno how exactly that works
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

it's currently raining in my town if anyone needs a Coelacanth

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down