That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cube World

+4
TheClownOfCrime
GeorgeIpsum
HeyLookoverthere
FSCarver
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cube World Empty Cube World

Post  FSCarver Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 am

I could not find the original topic, so lets continue from here.
Apparently there's a closed alpha version out right now and it looks really good.

Alpha gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUxFAu4tjQ
Official site with lists of enemies, pets, items ect.: https://picroma.com/cubeworld

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Cube World Empty Re: Cube World

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:31 am

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 am

Been checking on the original topic periodically so I can get back to the cube world website <_<

I'm excited for this game still. Upsetting that I couldn't get alpha access though :/
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:24 am

GeorgeIpsum wrote:Been checking on the original topic periodically so I can get back to the cube world website <_<

I'm excited for this game still. Upsetting that I couldn't get alpha access though :/

The store is back up, but registration is disabled Sad

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:48 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
GeorgeIpsum wrote:Been checking on the original topic periodically so I can get back to the cube world website <_<

The store is back up, but registration is disabled Sad
What a jerks

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Finally got it.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:02 pm

After creating a mage character and dabbling a bit I got destroyed by some witches. If anyone else manages to get this game from the iffy servers lemme know cause I feel like multiplayer would make it a lot easier.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 am

''User registrations are currently disabled due to server maintenance. Please try again later.''

You got me excited for a moment:( 

Alpha Version 5 - 10 Euro (German Currency) 6.63 - 13.24 USD (US Dollar) 6.54 - 13.07 CAD (Canadian Dollar)
Beta Version 10 - 15 Euro (German Currency) 13.24 - 19.86 USD (US Dollar) 13.07 - 19.61 CAD (Canadian Dollar)
Full Version 20 - 25 Euro (German Currency) 26.48 - 33.10 USD (US Dollar) 26.15 - 32.68 CAD (Canadian Dollar)

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:49 am

FSCarver wrote:''User registrations are currently disabled due to server maintenance. Please try again later.''

You got me excited for a moment:( 

Alpha Version 5 - 10 Euro (German Currency) 6.63 - 13.24 USD (US Dollar) 6.54 - 13.07 CAD (Canadian Dollar)
Beta Version 10 - 15 Euro (German Currency) 13.24 - 19.86 USD (US Dollar) 13.07 - 19.61 CAD (Canadian Dollar)
Full Version 20 - 25 Euro (German Currency) 26.48 - 33.10 USD (US Dollar) 26.15 - 32.68 CAD (Canadian Dollar)

Sorry man it worked for me. Hopefully it'll be working again soon. I'll set up a server tomorrow if we can get a few players. I'm still only level 2 but it's really fun. I got murdered by a raddish Sad

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 am

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:55 am

Managed to register, but now I need to wait 4-6 days to get money on my Paypal account...

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 am

FSCarver wrote:Managed to register, but now I need to wait 4-6 days to get money on my Paypal account...

Aw, did you try the torrent in the meantime? I love this game but it's fucking BRUTAL. Imagine running around in MC at night on hard mode with no armor. And also there are witches that shoot lasers at you.

Cube World IbjOV4xKzZrLIo

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
FSCarver wrote:Managed to register, but now I need to wait 4-6 days to get money on my Paypal account...

Aw, did you try the torrent in the meantime?
Not yet. I'd probably install it and be too lazy to keep disabling/enabling my network card. I'll just wait till I'm able to buy it.

Imagine running around in MC at night on hard mode with no armor.
I was going to say that's actually still rather easy, till you mentioned laser witches.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:25 pm

"- Fixed a bug where MP could be regenerated with the 'O' key"

Well, now I'm truly fucked.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 pm

The registration website won't even load for me :<

I'm gonna keep trying though, I've been psyched for this game forever
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:40 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:The registration website won't even load for me :<

How's your specs/bandwidth these days? I don't think my computer has the CPU to handle hosting a 4-player game and have me play on the same machine. I considered transferring the MC server to one of those paid places that does it and using that machine, but I don't think it could run a cube world server very well.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:36 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:

How's your specs/bandwidth these days?  I don't think my computer has the CPU to handle hosting a 4-player game and have me play on the same machine.  I considered transferring the MC server to one of those paid places that does it and using that machine, but I don't think it could run a cube world server very well.  
Comcast has actually been randomly increasing our bandwidth (I also haven't noticed any extra charges so I dunno what gives), so it's now pretty solid:

Cube World 2814008700

The problem is I do have random power outages at times and comcast can be buggy as fuck as well

Also I haven't upgraded my computer since I got it, but it still runs everything that I throw at it. I could definitely host the Cube World server, and it would probably last longer than the Terraria one even without server mods <_<

edit: also, I'm caving right now and using the torrent. The actual website (picroma) is currently 404'd for me
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:43 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:

How's your specs/bandwidth these days?  I don't think my computer has the CPU to handle hosting a 4-player game and have me play on the same machine.  I considered transferring the MC server to one of those paid places that does it and using that machine, but I don't think it could run a cube world server very well.  
Comcast has actually been randomly increasing our bandwidth (I also haven't noticed any extra charges so I dunno what gives), so it's now pretty solid:

Cube World 2814008700

The problem is I do have random power outages at times and comcast can be buggy as fuck as well

Also I haven't upgraded my computer since I got it, but it still runs everything that I throw at it. I could definitely host the Cube World server, and it would probably last longer than the Terraria one even without server mods <_<

edit: also, I'm caving right now and using the torrent. The actual website (picroma) is currently 404'd for me

Lemme know when you're up and running and we should play a little.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 pm

So I got the game running (the whole disable all connections thing is dumb :I) and is it just me or is it really hard from the get go? I'm getting killed by cows and shit, is there something I'm doing wrong
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:53 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:So I got the game running (the whole disable all connections thing is dumb :I) and is it just me or is it really hard from the get go? I'm getting killed by cows and shit, is there something I'm doing wrong

Message me on steam or something we can work together. Or just connect to merp.mooo.com

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  TheClownOfCrime Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Want... to... play
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down

Post  aung77 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 am

The start is really slow, unless you're a mage, I've managed to get a level 29 Fire mage. The mage is the strongest class and it's kind of stupid, even enemy mages are extremely strong. Also the green beams heal the caster as well which is kind of stupid.

aung77

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 pm

aung77 wrote:The start is really slow, unless you're a mage, I've managed to get a level 29 Fire mage. The mage is the strongest class and it's kind of stupid, even enemy mages are extremely strong. Also the green beams heal the caster as well which is kind of stupid.
How are you leveling? My mage casts extremely slow (still at level 1 lol) and I end up getting killed because of this. Is dying that big of a deal as well?

Also, how the hell do you connect to other people <_<
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:13 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
aung77 wrote:The start is really slow, unless you're a mage, I've managed to get a level 29 Fire mage. The mage is the strongest class and it's kind of stupid, even enemy mages are extremely strong. Also the green beams heal the caster as well which is kind of stupid.
How are you leveling? My mage casts extremely slow (still at level 1 lol) and I end up getting killed because of this. Is dying that big of a deal as well?

Someone runs server.exe, the other picks his character and then hits the connect to server box in the bottom right.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  aung77 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:57 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:

At level 1 I switched to bracelets and found some Snout Beetles, since Snout Beetles are ranged it's possible to fight them without losing health by circling around them, and they give about 13 experience.

aung77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next