That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together

5 posters

Go down

All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together Empty All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together

Post  onlycoops Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:37 pm

I will generally keep my gates open so if you guys can while you play remember to open your gates and vice versa. I pretty much play all night all I ask is for you guys to PLEASE be careful.

Been breeding hybrid flowers and already have a few rare ones. 

Also my town has the Night Ordinance in effect, all my shops are open till 12am if not later.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together Empty Re: All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 pm

onlycoops wrote:I will generally keep my gates open so if you guys can while you play remember to open your gates and vice versa. I pretty much play all night all I ask is for you guys to PLEASE be careful.

Been breeding hybrid flowers and already have a few rare ones. 

Also my town has the Night Ordinance in effect, all my shops are open till 12am if not later.

I think I'm gonna finally download this in a bit so I might stop by to use your shops if mine are closed by the time I start.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together Empty Re: All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together

Post  onlycoops Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Hlot do you have my FC and I am gonna need yours heh.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Taking a small break from New Leaf right now but when I get back I'll definitely hang :u

also we should coordinate turnip prices or something so we can become robber barons and control the entire market
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:02 pm

onlycoops wrote:Hlot do you have my FC and I am gonna need yours heh.

1805-2349-5419

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

GeorgeIpsum wrote:Taking a small break from New Leaf right now but when I get back I'll definitely hang :u

I read that wrong, but now I really wish the game had a feature where you could lynch villagers you don't like.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 am

GeorgeIpsum wrote:Taking a small break from New Leaf right now but when I get back I'll definitely hang :u
All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together The_dark_knight-49-fake-batman-hanged

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 pm

(2:08:08 PM) heylookoverthere: lol, really it's a game about a racoon exploiting your mortgage to make you a sharecropper
(2:10:09 PM) heylookoverthere: someone should like conker's bad fur day this shit
(2:10:18 PM) heylookoverthere: and make it so you can lynch people
(2:10:26 PM) heylookoverthere: and have to pay off protection to the local mob
(2:10:34 PM) heylookoverthere: or they like throw rocks through your window and eventually break your legs
(2:10:42 PM) heylookoverthere: just make the same basic premise
(2:10:52 PM) heylookoverthere: but like in the setting of the wire or sopranos?
(2:10:59 PM) heylookoverthere: and your life just gets worse and worse

That would make some hilarious DLC. I might mess around with this idea sometime, but it'd be a 2D game which would sorta ruin the parody I think.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:04 am

There's a crown for sale in my shop today for $1,200,000. Come on game, it's my third day.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 am

All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together Jwzond10
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:25 am

JJoiler wrote:All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together Jwzond10

Shit I've never even seen a ladybug.  Haven't gotten the beetle yet either cause I had no stumps.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

All new leaf players come into this topic to discuss hanging out together 64834_10

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Nate the compulsive gambler dog is camping in my town today. If you have cash to spare and want to play his games for random furniture, lemme know.  I've gotten a few nice things from him.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down