That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how about dynmap / Increase render distance

2 posters

Go down

So how about dynmap / Increase render distance Empty So how about dynmap / Increase render distance

Post  nazizombies2354 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm

I liked using it for navigating the worlds, especially Myr. The render distance on Merp is really, really small. Neutral

nazizombies2354

Back to top Go down

So how about dynmap / Increase render distance Empty Re: So how about dynmap / Increase render distance

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 pm

I've upped the render distance from six to ten. We'll see if there's a performance hit. If not I'll add dynmap for at least the creative worlds.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

So how about dynmap / Increase render distance Empty Re: So how about dynmap / Increase render distance

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm

I readded dynmap yesterday. There's been a marked increase in server crashes so far, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  nazizombies2354 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Mereen is the only map that's working correctly on merp.mooo.com:8123, the rest of the maps are broken, I think.

nazizombies2354

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down