That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten!

+4
LinkCLX
dustynbush
Sunday_verified
GeorgeIpsum
8 posters

Go down

Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten! Empty Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten!

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Hey everyone, I'm here to organize an event where we can all take down the WoF together.
Basically, if we can get at least 4 or 5 people to come on at once today or tomorrow, we could probably defeat the Wall of Flesh and finally put the world into Hardmode.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten! Empty Re: Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten!

Post  Sunday_verified Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Excuse my noobish comment, but wtf is a wall of flesh?
Sunday_verified
Sunday_verified

Back to top Go down

Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten! Empty Re: Gather round! The Wall of Flesh needs to be beaten!

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Sunday_verified wrote:Excuse my noobish comment, but wtf is a wall of flesh?

Its the endgame boss for the normal part of Terraria >.>
Its also fucking hard. Like REAL fucking hard.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Geo, give me a time and I'll try to be there. Only problem is that I'm only in Shadow gear right now. I should be close to having the money to go buy a Minishark though. Gear pretty much resets once hardmode starts anyways.

I doubt we ALL need top notch gear to take WoF down though. HP doesn't scale with more people, only mob spawns. If one person in Molten can solo him, I'm sure 3-4 in Shadow+ can do it no problem. Only problem I forsee is if I don't get time to get a Molten Pickaxe before Hardmode starts, since that's the pick you need for new ores.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Let me know when we will smite him. I have hellstone armor and molten weapons i also have a star cannon with 6 stars.

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Im working on a single player character right now due to the difficulty of getting shadow balls and stuff in the MP server, so i could probably have molten by tomorrow if i REALLY tried, and im about to buy a minishark as well. Ill be in for it

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm

I can help do this I may not have that much stuff but I can go into the dungeon and get awesome weapons to upgrade.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Alright guys, I think if we can, we should do it tomorrow at around 5PM EST. If anyone has any issues or anything regarding the time, please post them here.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Since we're all here, question.
Does anyone have a spare Handgun lying around? If they do, lemme know. I'd much rather mine some Hellstone and bring a Phoenix Blaster rather than spend money on a Minishark.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 pm

dustynbush wrote:Since we're all here, question.
Does anyone have a spare Handgun lying around? If they do, lemme know. I'd much rather mine some Hellstone and bring a Phoenix Blaster rather than spend money on a Minishark.

I got one, but I honestly think the minishark is worth your while. If you need money, I can give you some without a problem.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:02 pm

I might need some. I had 72g on me, but stashed it in my house when I left to go explore the dungeon.

It was stolen during the whole griefing thing. Normally I'd just farm EoW for money like I did before, but I don't have my corruption farm anymore either =/

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 am

Aight well i grinded out molten just now, took like 3 hours from gold. Anyway ill be good to go. Everyone participating should make an iron skin potion and obsidian skin potion, as well as bring some spiky balls.

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:53 am

SgtTaters wrote:Aight well i grinded out molten just now, took like 3 hours from gold. Anyway ill be good to go. Everyone participating should make an iron skin potion and obsidian skin potion, as well as bring some spiky balls.

Might want to bring Water Walking and Gravity too, in the event we don't make a hellbridge for the fight. I'm hopping on now to do my Molten grind. Just gotta find a good source of Obsidian.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 am

Also, we desperately need to decide on a main spawn area. As of now, we have different houses built all over the place, and the NPCs are scattered throughout all of them. Right now, it's no big deal to travel back and forth. Once hardmode hits though, it might be a pretty big pain having to run to the dungeon to get bullets from the NPC there.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

dustynbush wrote:Also, we desperately need to decide on a main spawn area. As of now, we have different houses built all over the place, and the NPCs are scattered throughout all of them. Right now, it's no big deal to travel back and forth. Once hardmode hits though, it might be a pretty big pain having to run to the dungeon to get bullets from the NPC there.

I haven't been on in a while, but last time I was on all the NPC's were living in that dungeon tower (/warp home) and it was nice and convenient. Also I won't be home till nine or ten tonight, but if you all have enough people don't wait on my account.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
dustynbush wrote:Also, we desperately need to decide on a main spawn area. As of now, we have different houses built all over the place, and the NPCs are scattered throughout all of them. Right now, it's no big deal to travel back and forth. Once hardmode hits though, it might be a pretty big pain having to run to the dungeon to get bullets from the NPC there.

I haven't been on in a while, but last time I was on all the NPC's were living in that dungeon tower (/warp home) and it was nice and convenient. Also I won't be home till nine or ten tonight, but if you all have enough people don't wait on my account.
Already done, George and Taters minisharked it to fucking death. We did it (Link, me, Taters, and George) in like 30ish seconds.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:29 pm

*Reads entire topic*
*Doesnt get a word of it.*

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Admin wrote:*Reads entire topic*
*Doesnt get a word of it.*
It's Terraria speak.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down