That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Glitches

+4
dustynbush
CRAZZY_Beast1
sirrus86
HeyLookoverthere
8 posters

Go down

Skyrim Glitches Empty Skyrim Glitches

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 am

Here we post glitches, as spoiler free as possible, in the hope that other people can avoid them.

I have a problem with the thieves guild quest "the pursuit" The quest tells me to go to riften, but the marker is on winterhold and the NPC I am supposed to meet in riften just stands there in winterhold. I even tried fighting her and getting her to chase me to riften, but lost her along the way when a dragon attacked. Basically I need to do the back end of the thieves guild quests on another character now. (sucks cause my current character has maxed out sneak.) My advice would be that when you get the quest "the pursuit" follow the girl to riften right away, don't put it off and do other quests.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Glitches Empty Re: Skyrim Glitches

Post  sirrus86 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:59 pm

You can max out sneak in the intro quest actually.

When you're in the cave with the guy you're escaping with, when you come to the bear, instead of attacking or sneaking by it, get behind the guy, crouch, then start shanking the hell out of him. You'll have 100 sneak in like ten minutes, and he never dies or fights back.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/cheats Just view the ps3 Xbox or PC cheats for Skyrim. They tell a ton
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 am

Not really a glitch, but I doubt it was intended.
In the last Thieve's Guild quest, you're given a Skeleton Key so that it can be returned to it's rightful place. Really, it's just a Lockpick that can never break. This is the last quest for the guild, and nothing really happens when you finish this quest. No reward from it would be better than the Key. So just do what I did and never finish it. Just keep the Key and call it a day.

As far as glitches?
Run up to a Giant and let it smash you. I dare you.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 am

The guy in black briar meadery in riften, behind the counter. talk to him and ask about his boss, persuade, repeat. He's glitched so you can level up speech quickly.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  dustynbush Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Another Sneak trick.
If you miss the opportunity Sirrus pointed out, there's another easy spot near Whiterun. I'm saying this from memory, but I believe it's a cave slightly east-northeast of the farms next to Whiterun. You know it's the right cave if there's a blind man sitting at a table when you go in. I haven't tested it, but I've heard you can go into Sneak and just run into the wall behind him to level it up while AFK or something.

dustynbush

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 am

Someone who died on a quest has come back to life in my game. I had to look up their name to make sure.

Spoiler:

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:26 am

I had this dragon that started spinning upside down after it flew up into the air.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am

not really a glitch but when i fight Alduin my game always freezes while rendering every fucking detail of the battle

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  TheClownOfCrime Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Dragons just fly north for me
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down

Post  skindog Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:04 am

Only glitch I've encountered is one involving the thieves guild, and it's really damn annoying. For some reason during the quest where you join the guild, and Brynjolf doesn't go to The Ragged Flagon to mean me, meaning I can't actually join. He just stands in the square all day and continues on distracting a crowd of people D:
skindog
skindog

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:26 am

skindog wrote:Only glitch I've encountered is one involving the thieves guild, and it's really damn annoying. For some reason during the quest where you join the guild, and Brynjolf doesn't go to The Ragged Flagon to mean me, meaning I can't actually join. He just stands in the square all day and continues on distracting a crowd of people D:

Yeah I had a similar issue with the thieves guild and another NPC who just stood there like a moron, it sucks. Also, (and I mean this in the most polite way possible) who are you?

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:11 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
skindog wrote:Only glitch I've encountered is one involving the thieves guild, and it's really damn annoying. For some reason during the quest where you join the guild, and Brynjolf doesn't go to The Ragged Flagon to mean me, meaning I can't actually join. He just stands in the square all day and continues on distracting a crowd of people D:

Yeah I had a similar issue with the thieves guild and another NPC who just stood there like a moron, it sucks. Also, (and I mean this in the most polite way possible) who are you?
Probably one of those guys that came on the Terraria server

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down