That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coops rules of getting along with everyone

5 posters

Go down

Coops rules of getting along with everyone Empty Coops rules of getting along with everyone

Post  onlycoops Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Im just posting this because its late at night im doped out on nyquil and i feel like doing something constructive before bed. This is just a useless post so i can say this is how we can get along with everyone well!
This is gonna be called

"Coops way of being friends with people even though its a video game"

So anyways

Rule #1- If someone just pisses you off ignore it. I mean its a game and its text :3

Rule #2- I dont care what you think this game is not CSI or the FBI. If a griefer started screwing **** up just ask them what there doing. Failing to comply should mean ban. I rather ask first ban next. Unless we get dumped with 15 people i understand but its good for people to see the server.

Rule #3- The Golden rule. Have fun and get along. Build whatever. We play this server together and most of us arent gonna leave it. I know im not. I couldnt i have to much of a attachment to this server at this point :3

Rule #4- Dont troll. Its stupid useless gets us aboslutely no were. You want to troll go on Gamefaqs. I dont feel like putting up with drama as most of us dont.

Rule #5- Stop starting crap i dont care who it is. If i start crap with Clown i would want Hlot or Bobby or Carver to end it. I hate seeing people go at it as most of us do. "Yes Clown i used you just because i can see your beard getting all ruffled xD"

Purpose of this post? Its getting us probably no where but maybe a little more peace. Have a good day/night folks. See ya tommrow.

"i couldnt get on hence the post as well"
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Coops rules of getting along with everyone Empty JJ ways

Post  JJoiler Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

STFU AND BUILD
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Coops rules of getting along with everyone Empty *Strokes beard*

Post  TheClownOfCrime Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I like race carz
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down

Coops rules of getting along with everyone Empty Trolololo

Post  Sunday_verified Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 pm

I made a facebook today.
Sunday_verified
Sunday_verified

Back to top Go down

Coops rules of getting along with everyone Empty Re: Coops rules of getting along with everyone

Post  Admin Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coops rules of getting along with everyone Empty Re: Coops rules of getting along with everyone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down