That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sirrus86 intro

2 posters

Go down

sirrus86 intro Empty sirrus86 intro

Post  sirrus86 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm sirrus86. I'm 25 years old, live in Bangor, Maine, enjoy long walks on the beach, etc.

I started playing Minecraft in late June, then joined this server in early July after being griefed into oblivion on my previous server (this is my second one). I've tried a few other servers but find this one to be the best I've played on thus far.

Architecture and creativity aren't really my strengths, so I prefer playing in a world that is as vanilla as possible while still allowing the most essential of functions (locking doors/chests, etc), so on this server I dedicate probably 99% of my time to Skyrim. I enjoy creating automated resource farms, and have so far created small farms of: cacti, wheat, mushrooms, sugarcane, and flowers (all of which I plan to expand); a six(?)-story mob tower with what'll soon be a shop on top; and my current project, which is a large slime farm deep underground.

I have no mod experience, however I have some experience with WE and Single-Player Commands. While I'd like the opportunity to become a mod, I'd prefer to earn the title rather than beg for it, and am therefor willing to work for it if such a position becomes available.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

sirrus86 intro Empty Interesting

Post  TheClownOfCrime Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

*Strokes beard* Interesting, interesting...
TheClownOfCrime
TheClownOfCrime

Back to top Go down