That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ...

+2
FSCarver
onlycoops
6 posters

Go down

HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ... Empty HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ...

Post  onlycoops Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:45 pm

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9378384.page

Hlot and JJ WE GET A FREE GAME also carver did you get it too??

I am debating between BF3 since dad sold 360 copy or Dead Space 3
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ... Empty Re: HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ...

Post  onlycoops Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Or Mass Effect 3

Guys HELP ME DECIDE
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ... Empty Re: HELL FUCKING YEAH. FREE GAMES FOR ME HLOT AND JJ...

Post  FSCarver Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 pm

hope to make it up to you with a free PC game download from Origin.
I just got rid of that barely loading, all the time crashing crap after trying it on 3 different computers and an Imac.
No free games will make me install it again. Ever.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:16 pm

BF3 is definitely worth it, not so sure about ME3
I've heard good things about DS3 as well, and with BF4 being announced soon I think that would be the best choice
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hafiz550 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 am

I agree with Geo, plus seems like you already played BF3 so why not try something new?

Also, with DS3 you guys can have some CO-OP fun!

Personally, I would actually pick NFS Most Wanted since I recently heard the game was made by Criterion who made my favorite racing games Burnout Revenge and Paradise

Hafiz550

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 pm

im thinking of getting BF3 but do you still havta get an online pass or whatever? or we could all try out Medal of honor.
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 pm

JJoiler wrote:im thinking of getting BF3 but do you still havta get an online pass or whatever? or we could all try out Medal of honor.

A new copy of the game comes with the online pass. It doesn't include Battlefield premium (aka all the dlc.) I can't try out medal of honor because I already chose Dead Space 3. I'll probably never play it, but the price was right.

Edit: I already have BF3 PC, so if you guys get it I'll play with you a bit, but I do most of my shooting on xbox.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
JJoiler wrote:im thinking of getting BF3 but do you still havta get an online pass or whatever? or we could all try out Medal of honor.

A new copy of the game comes with the online pass. It doesn't include Battlefield premium (aka all the dlc.) I can't try out medal of honor because I already chose Dead Space 3. I'll probably never play it, but the price was right.

Edit: I already have BF3 PC, so if you guys get it I'll play with you a bit, but I do most of my shooting on xbox.
I got Dead Space 3. Game is pretty good visually. My PC gets 120fps at max settings on it
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:51 pm

onlycoops wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:

I got Dead Space 3. Game is pretty good visually. My PC gets 120fps at max settings on it
You do realize you don't notice the difference after 60 FPS...?

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:43 pm

FSCarver wrote:
onlycoops wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:

You do realize you don't notice the difference after 60 FPS...?

My monitor clocks at a much higher number xP
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down