That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot?

5 posters

Go down

I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot? Empty I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot?

Post  onlycoops Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Manhattan is right now in the shitter. Want to make sure he is okay. Town is recovering but it's looking terrible for New York and jersey.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot? Empty Re: I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot?

Post  FSCarver Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:15 pm

We dont have contact with him, the server is down for over a day.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot? Empty Re: I'm alive! But quick has anyone gotten a hold of hlot?

Post  antigravity Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I live like a few towns over from him, he said he has power but a lottttt of things dont right now. I wouldn't doubt if it's down for another day or two
antigravity
antigravity

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.kahlau

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:05 pm

haven't heard of an response from him....

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Glad to hear you're ok coops. I'm also fine, have everything I need. Hopefully the server will be back up soon.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down