That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status update on how im doing

3 posters

Go down

Status update on how im doing Empty Status update on how im doing

Post  onlycoops Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm

The town is rougly 9 feet under water now, being on the highland its starting to creep up a tiny bit. Not much though just in our lot. I'm on my phone in my car using my car charger to charge my phone. Power hhas been out for 3 hours now. No power on my side of the coast. Its ridiculous cold, droped 15 degrees in the matter of a few hours >.<

So I'm on my phone, trying tto get some news. My electricity isn't going to be turned on till Wed, and we can't leave our house, sinces its pitch black. Ill try to update this in the morning. Or if I get a reply whiile I'm charging the phone. Its pretty crazy, never felt anything like this. New Jersey has waves the size of football feilds crashing into the mainland. For us a lot of the towns been washed away. Wish me and amy luck, gonna be a rough night
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Status update on how im doing Empty Re: Status update on how im doing

Post  FSCarver Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Good luck, we'll miss you Sad

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  SkippertheNewt Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm

good luck, and give amy hugs from us! Stay warm and hopefully the power comes back.
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 am

No power, powerlines are down on the streets. Death toll is unknown t the moment. We got through the storm though. Its really cold, no heat or anything.

The town itself is prohibited from the public, we went out earlier. I'm not joking, this shit is catastrophic, and sounds like Jersey and York are getting decimated. Sitting in my car charging phone. Let's puut it this way guys I wish I could send the photos because this shit is insanity. I'm so fucking bored. Bored and cold. I have never in my life felt like this ._.

We didn't prepare, so food is limited. Thankfully stores are opening back up. I'm crossing my fingers we get power back maybe Friday. But from the looks of it my ass is shit outta luck.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down