That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to play Co-op

2 posters

Go down

We need to play Co-op Empty We need to play Co-op

Post  LinkCLX Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 pm

We should have a sub forum or something where we can setup some co op games. Just an idea.

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

We need to play Co-op Empty Re: We need to play Co-op

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:37 pm

LinkCLX wrote:We should have a sub forum or something where we can setup some co op games. Just an idea.

I wasn't gonna, but:

"Treyarch has confirmed that the Zombies mode will return for Black Ops II with its own campaign. Its predecessors were Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops. This is the third time for the Zombies mode to appear in a Call of Duty game, and the first time to have its own campaign along with the main story. Treyarch has also confirmed that Zombies will implement the multiplayer engine, allowing for a deeper community experience along with new game modes. It has also been confirmed that the Zombies mode will support 8 player co-op, unlike Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops, which only support 4 player co-op."

teeeeeeempting. Still that's gonna be Battlefield, Borderlands 2, Halo 4, and now this. too many FPSes.... Not to mention I think you have to order the fancy version of BO with the remote control thingy to get all the zombie maps.

Anyway conmurf actually runs this forum, so if you can get in touch with him I'm sure he could make one. Or rename the Spleef or Skyrim forums.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down