That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 4th of July!

5 posters

Go down

Happy 4th of July! Empty Happy 4th of July!

Post  B4ckst4b Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Yay it's that time of the year when we celebrate about the revolution against the British because they wanted us to drink nasty ol' tea. Of course we were like HELL NO. (cookie for anyone who gets the ref...)

Anyway hope you guys don't drink too much beer tonight making you do weird things like showing your private parts to certain people. Hahahahahaha...I'm looking at you heylook.... And don't set things on fire with the fire works!..... Fyrecat..... And Carver!.... umm...happy normal day to you!... Have a happy 4th of July Guys!

B4ckst4b

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July! Empty Re: Happy 4th of July!

Post  FSCarver Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 pm

B4ckst4b wrote:Yay it's that time of the year when we celebrate about the revolution against the British because they wanted us to drink nasty ol' tea. Of course we were like HELL NO. (cookie for anyone who gets the ref...)

Anyway hope you guys don't drink too much beer tonight making you do weird things like showing your private parts to certain people. Hahahahahaha...I'm looking at you heylook.... And don't set things on fire with the fire works!..... Fyrecat..... And Carver!.... umm...happy normal day to you!... Have a happy 4th of July Guys!
Hey! I never burned down anything!
(except your house clown )

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 pm

I wish I could set the lawn on fire but fire works are banned :(
FyreCat
FyreCat

Back to top Go down

Post  SkippertheNewt Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

HAPPY CANADA DAY 3 DAYS AGO!
oh, and don't get too drunk. Smile
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 pm

B4ckst4b wrote:Yay it's that time of the year when we celebrate about the revolution against the British because they wanted us to drink nasty ol' tea. Of course we were like HELL NO. (cookie for anyone who gets the ref...)

I dunno if you saw sirrus's other post, but delete your meta-inf from the minecraft jar and see if that fixes your problem.

also I broke my xbox mic so I won't be able to talk until I get a new one.

also, eat shit.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down