That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor

+4
LinkCLX
SkippertheNewt
GeorgeIpsum
onlycoops
8 posters

Go down

Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor Empty Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor

Post  onlycoops Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Im tired, filled with pizza, grouchy, and meh want to go home. So im writing some music down trying to write some new songs for myself. Trying to come up with catchy metaphors and probably gonna research some therapy techniques so on that topic what does everyone want to do with their lives?

Im in school to go as a childrens mental illness therapist, i figure if i can help just one child and give them a brighter future its a positive good job. Granted the struggles will come I can take that kinda stuff with ease. Cant believe im entering my sophmore year of college this year ._. and will be spending alot of my time transferring to a university called Salisbury University.

Yeah random stuff im mumbling about but im stuck on campus till 8:30-9:30 give er take like every Monday and Wendsday with Work Tuesday and Friday (Why i havent been on as much lately but as soon as June 27th hits ill only be working then spending my time in the surf, playing music, gym, and playing Minecraft with you all ;P)

So yeah talking about random stuff. Feel free to incline about your day on this post Razz
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor Empty Re: Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Cleaning ladies are over right now, and I'm guarding my room from being "cleaned" (their idea of clean is shoving everything everywhere in the nearest drawer, including my laptop)
This is so painfully boring
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor Empty Re: Stuck on campus staring out amongst the student lounge on the 2nd floor

Post  SkippertheNewt Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm just really thinking lately about how I'm almost done grade 10, and going into grade 11 in september... People say Grade 11 and 12 effect a lot for university, which makes me think more into grades.

oh me, bobby, brysi will be having exams next week, wish us luck :'(
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  LinkCLX Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

I was trapped in my friend's house who brought me as a third wheel between his girlfriend and him. Spent the time watching them play Dead Space 2 and later went home in the rain. (Oh god the silence when it rains is so calming.) Now I'm home and wishing Geo, JJ, Carver, and I can play Dead Island together.

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 pm

LinkCLX wrote:I was trapped in my friend's house who brought me as a third wheel between his girlfriend and him. Spent the time watching them play Dead Space 2 and later went home in the rain. (Oh god the silence when it rains is so calming.) Now I'm home and wishing Geo, JJ, Carver, and I can play Dead Island together.
We should play it in the weekend.About time I finish the game...

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 am

What do I want to do with my life? Well, im in college right now for Law Enforcement, gonna get a bachelors. and i hate it. I know if i got a normal 9-5 job, i would be miserable for my entire life. So thats why what i want to do is play the bass professionally. Ive been playing for the past 5 years, probably gonna join a band this summer, see where it goes from there. They say if you can turn something you love into your job, you never have to work a day in your life, so thats what im gonna try to do.

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

I want to work as a camera man for the Discovery Channel network, or a nonprofit organization, or be a PA working for a Non-Profit

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brysi Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 am

FSCarver wrote:
LinkCLX wrote:I was trapped in my friend's house who brought me as a third wheel between his girlfriend and him. Spent the time watching them play Dead Space 2 and later went home in the rain. (Oh god the silence when it rains is so calming.) Now I'm home and wishing Geo, JJ, Carver, and I can play Dead Island together.
Guise i have it too! Very Happy add me on Xbox I Amberlocks I
brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 am

brysi wrote:
FSCarver wrote:
Me, Link, JJ and Geo have the PC version...

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  brysi Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 am

FSCarver wrote:
brysi wrote:
FSCarver wrote:
Me, Link, JJ and Geo have the PC version...
>_>
brysi
brysi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down