That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you seriously just ban my second acount?

4 posters

Go down

Did you seriously just ban my second acount? Empty Did you seriously just ban my second acount?

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Let me state this again! I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT TO RAPE KIDS. I APOLOGIZED IF IT SOUNDED LIKE THAT. WHY THE FUCK AM I BANNED?

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Did you seriously just ban my second acount? Empty Re: Did you seriously just ban my second acount?

Post  GeorgeIpsum Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 pm

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:Let me state this again! I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT TO RAPE KIDS. I APOLOGIZED IF IT SOUNDED LIKE THAT. WHY THE FUCK AM I BANNED?

From the server?
Its because we don't multiple people from the same IP logging on.

Or some shit like that.

Just don't do it.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Did you seriously just ban my second acount? Empty Re: Did you seriously just ban my second acount?

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:41 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:Let me state this again! I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT TO RAPE KIDS. I APOLOGIZED IF IT SOUNDED LIKE THAT. WHY THE FUCK AM I BANNED?

From the server?
Its because we don't multiple people from the same IP logging on.

Or some shit like that.

Just don't do it.
No from the forums. That's why I'm now CRAZZY_Beast2.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

That and just posting generally messed up stuff. Can you seriously not wait out a ban?

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:That and just posting generally messed up stuff. Can you seriously not wait out a ban?
No I was just wondering, and if you took the time to read my post I apologized for making it look weird. I'm trying to not post stupid things. So don't just go and ban me next time.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  B4ckst4b Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

I sure that's no way to talk to an admin of the forums...WHO has the power to ban you if he feels like it...

B4ckst4b

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 am

Crazzy you post so many retarded things. Countless stupid comments/topics.

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 am

Admin wrote:Crazzy you post so many retarded things. Countless stupid comments/topics.
Um no I don't. That's your personal opinion, so don't suppress your idea's on me.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:
Admin wrote:Crazzy you post so many retarded things. Countless stupid comments/topics.
Um no I don't. That's your personal opinion, so don't suppress your idea's on me.

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:so don't suppress your idea's on me.

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:suppress

>_>
Are you <_<

I award you no points.

EDIT: Okay, I like the fact that you're trying to vary the language you use in your argument, but please know what something means before spitting it out there in a debate <_<

Last edited by GeorgeIpsum on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why >_>)
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:

>_>
Are you <_<

I award you no points.

EDIT: Okay, I like the fact that you're trying to vary the language you use in your argument, but please know what something means before spitting it out there in a debate <_<
Sorry, I just woke up from sleeping when I wrote that. So I couldn't use the best words at the top of my head.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 pm

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:
GeorgeIpsum wrote:
CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:

>_>
Are you <_<

I award you no points.

Sorry, I just woke up from sleeping when I wrote that. So I couldn't use the best words at the top of my head.

You mean you did use the most appropriate words from the top of your head?
>_>
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
You mean you did use the most appropriate words from the top of your head?
>_>
Yes pretty much.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum