That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't panic, but steam got hacked a little.

4 posters

Go down

don't panic, but steam got hacked a little. Empty don't panic, but steam got hacked a little.

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 pm

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/10/8742607-steam-game-service-hacked-credit-card-theft-investigated

Newell told users that Valve — the company behind hit gaming franchises such as "Portal" and "Half-Life" — doesn't currently have any evidence of any credit card misuse, but he warned "you should watch your credit card activity and statements closely."

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

don't panic, but steam got hacked a little. Empty Re: don't panic, but steam got hacked a little.

Post  xozomk Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm

oh my.well that sucks.=(
xozomk
xozomk

Back to top Go down

don't panic, but steam got hacked a little. Empty Re: don't panic, but steam got hacked a little.

Post  B4ckst4b Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:50 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/10/8742607-steam-game-service-hacked-credit-card-theft-investigated

Newell told users that Valve — the company behind hit gaming franchises such as "Portal" and "Half-Life" — doesn't currently have any evidence of any credit card misuse, but he warned "you should watch your credit card activity and statements closely."
Damn... Thanks for the heads up =/
I'll be watching my statements more often than you drink...haha I kid =P

B4ckst4b

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Always gotta bring up the drinking...

But id be willing to bet that the people who did this are likely the same who hacked the psn. If thats true than theres nothing to worry about really. Theyre just trying to prove a point...whatever it may be

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down