That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase

+2
HeyLookoverthere
MrCHASE1997
6 posters

Go down

heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase Empty heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase

Post  MrCHASE1997 Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm sorry for destroying a lot of thing in the server and your server is the best iv been on it is clown that mad me and jamie mad that one day and that is why we grift that day im sorry Sad

MrCHASE1997

Back to top Go down

heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase Empty Re: heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm

MrCHASE1997 wrote:I'm sorry for destroying a lot of thing in the server and your server is the best iv been on it is clown that mad me and jamie mad that one day and that is why we grift that day im sorry Sad

Don't care. Eat shit.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase Empty Re: heylookoverthere this is MrCHASE1997 or Chase

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm

LMFAO lol Heylook. Yea Chase we have had a lot of ppl come back for second chances. Including me, Trunks, Classy, Jamie, Dominic, and a few others and from most bad experiences from some people I don't believe HLOT will want other people with second chances.
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  JJoiler Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

crazzy you had waaaaaay more then 2 chances <_<
JJoiler
JJoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

I think 9 lol maybe 10 I don't remember!
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

CRAZZY_Beast1 wrote:LMFAO lol Heylook. Yea Chase we have had a lot of ppl come back for second chances. Including me, Trunks, Classy, Jamie, Dominic, and a few others and from most bad experiences from some people I don't believe HLOT will want other people with second chances.

Frankly, we have enough people as it is. I let jamie back on because I liked him before all that bullshit (he was, after all, my king in castle wars 1.0) at least when he went off the reservation he did it for trunks. Chase did it weeks earlier for...? There are times lately when the server is full and people can't log on, so why should I waste a slot on someone who is only remembered for being a douche.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
CRAZZY_Beast1 wrote:LMFAO lol Heylook. Yea Chase we have had a lot of ppl come back for second chances. Including me, Trunks, Classy, Jamie, Dominic, and a few others and from most bad experiences from some people I don't believe HLOT will want other people with second chances.

Frankly, we have enough people as it is. I let jamie back on because I liked him before all that bullshit (he was, after all, my king in castle wars 1.0) at least when he went off the reservation he did it for trunks. Chase did it weeks earlier for...? There are times lately when the server is full and people can't log on, so why should I waste a slot on someone who is only remembered for being a douche.
I agree with you there the server can be quite full and for instances of new people but some old. Maybe we should increase the limit to 20? I don't really know because it's your computer but if so then optimize it. Again I honestly have no idea so whatever you think is right is right in this sense. Hope on minecraft Hlot I wana show you what I got accomplished in the castle!
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

CRAZZY_Beast1 wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:

I agree with you there the server can be quite full and for instances of new people but some old. Maybe we should increase the limit to 20? I don't really know because it's your computer but if so then optimize it. Again I honestly have no idea so whatever you think is right is right in this sense. Hope on minecraft Hlot I wana show you what I got accomplished in the castle!

Crazzy, he can't do anything about "optimizing" the server, unless you mean you want him to completely recode all the plugins to work perfectly. Now, heylook, I see where you are coming from, but theres no harm in giving the kid a second chance.
I don't expect you're decision to be changed by this however, so each man to his own opinion I guess.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrCHASE1997 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm

heylookoverthere i made one of the castle in castle wars so... and what im remember as on that server does not concern me

MrCHASE1997

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:14 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
CRAZZY_Beast1 wrote:
HeyLookoverthere wrote:

Crazzy, he can't do anything about "optimizing" the server, unless you mean you want him to completely recode all the plugins to work perfectly. Now, heylook, I see where you are coming from, but theres no harm in giving the kid a second chance.
I don't expect you're decision to be changed by this however, so each man to his own opinion I guess.
I don't know anything about minecraft servers really Embarassed
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:03 pm

MrCHASE1997 wrote:heylookoverthere i made one of the castle in castle wars so... and what im remember as on that server does not concern me

Uhh, it absolutely concerns you considering now its dictating whether youre allowed on the server. Hlot is completely right. If the server collectively thinks of you and remembers you as a douchebag, and youre allowed on, then youll be taking a spot that could be going to someone who actually makes a positive contribution to the server,and we enjoy playing with like JJ, geo, hafiz, brysi, coops, sirrus etc. Combine that with your history of griefing, i am not finding a single valid reason to allow you back on the server.

In short, piss off.

Last edited by SgtTaters on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crazzy was on there)

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  MrCHASE1997 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Ok don't let me come back all i was going to do was build things and talk to jamie and classic i do not care about being a op or a admin

MrCHASE1997

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm

MrCHASE1997 wrote:Ok don't let me come back all i was going to do was build things and talk to jamie and classic i do not care about being a op or a admin

"Valid reasons" being the operative words in that sentence

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 pm

MrCHASE1997 wrote:Ok don't let me come back all.

Done.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 pm

SgtTaters wrote:
MrCHASE1997 wrote:heylookoverthere i made one of the castle in castle wars so... and what im remember as on that server does not concern me

Uhh, it absolutely concerns you considering now its dictating whether youre allowed on the server. Hlot is completely right. If the server collectively thinks of you and remembers you as a douchebag, and youre allowed on, then youll be taking a spot that could be going to someone who actually makes a positive contribution to the server,and we enjoy playing with like JJ, geo, hafiz, crazzy, brysi, coops, sirrus etc. Combine that with your history of griefing, i am not finding a single valid reason to allow you back on the server.

In short, piss off.
Yay im on there Smile
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

...i knew you would say that. ill fix it for you

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 pm

what??
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:34 pm

meanie lol jk
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down