looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen

Go down

looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen Empty looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen

Post  Kamyarm007 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Server went down before I could ban him, even caught him red handed after freezing him.

Edit: server's back up, rolled back the fire, Banned the player.

Kamyarm007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen Empty Re: looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen

Post  nazizombies2354 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm

The server has been crashing a lot lately.

nazizombies2354

View user profile

Back to top Go down

looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen Empty Re: looks like NinjaRadDude was burning down mereen

Post  nazizombies2354 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm

In fact it's been crashing so much I can't play on the server for more than 5 minutes anymore.

nazizombies2354

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:35 pm

nazizombies2354 wrote:The server has been crashing a lot lately.

I know I've said this before, but I think I've finally gotten it. First it was an issue with the server actually crashing, which was fixed about a week ago. Then my entire internet started going down multiple times a day. It sucked. I think I've finally gotten it fixed, it was some issue with windows seven's "network discovery" discovering my 3DS and shitting the bed. I disabled network discovery yesterday and thought I had it, then today when I looked network discovery had turned itself back on. I've now disabled the service and it seems to be staying off. Sorry for the inconvenience these past couple weeks, but I really think it's fixed now. Trust me it was just as annoying for me. at least these last few days with the internet crashing eight times a day.

edit: incase anyone just read this and though "that bastard, then why is it down?" I'm updating linux and bukkit and plugins it'll be back up in ten minutes.

HeyLookoverthere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 am

Its been down for at least 8 hours now

FSCarver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

FSCarver wrote:Its been down for at least 8 hours now

as have I.

HeyLookoverthere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamyarm007 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Seems like some guy named ghostninja98 pretty much griefed mereen hence why the server was down...

Kamyarm007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum