That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misinformantion.

3 posters

Go down

Misinformantion. Empty Misinformantion.

Post  Phanpy7266 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:03 pm

I got banned, because someone told me (dragonblood505 and scarredskull5) It was a greifing/raid/pvp server, and i griefed someone. I diodn't know so i don't think it is fair.. I can give the stuff back and rebuild some stuff that I broke.. Sorry Sad I hope someone helps me out.

Phanpy7266

Back to top Go down

Misinformantion. Empty Re: Misinformantion.

Post  FSCarver Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Phanpy7266 wrote:I got banned, because someone told me (dragonblood505 and scarredskull5) It was a greifing/raid/pvp server, and i griefed someone. I diodn't know so i don't think it is fair.. I can give the stuff back and rebuild some stuff that I broke.. Sorry Sad I hope someone helps me out.
I unbanned you.
Just tell me how long ago (in hours if possible) it happened so I can roll the damage back.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  onlycoops Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Phanpy7266 wrote:I got banned, because someone told me (dragonblood505 and scarredskull5) It was a greifing/raid/pvp server, and i griefed someone. I diodn't know so i don't think it is fair.. I can give the stuff back and rebuild some stuff that I broke.. Sorry Sad I hope someone helps me out.

Dragonblood said this?

We have different worlds. Ill be sure to make it clear to him to actually think before he types.

We do not allow any sorts of griefing on the server. However, raiding of chests and PvP is allowed. Destruction of property not so much. That is currently only in the world of Skagos.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Post  Phanpy7266 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:45 am

I think someone had already fixed it, I was in a skype call with a friend the whole time, and when i got banned he was talking to someone and they said they had already fixed the damage.

Phanpy7266

Back to top Go down

Post  Phanpy7266 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 am

I was in Skagos!

Phanpy7266

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 am

onlycoops wrote:

Dragonblood said this?

We have different worlds. Ill be sure to make it clear to him to actually think before he types.

We do not allow any sorts of griefing on the server. However, raiding of chests and PvP is allowed. Destruction of property not so much. That is currently only in the world of Skagos.
Actually griefing is allowed in a small form in Skagos.
You are allowed to break blocks to get into a house, but nothing more.

No burning down houses, blowing up houses, smashing random stuff ect.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum