That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellfest 2012!

4 posters

Go down

Hellfest 2012! Empty Hellfest 2012!

Post  blacknova777 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Alright lets get the game on the road who's with meh???
I kinda want to know who is interested So post for signing up
SPREAD DA NEWS NOV 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9! THATS RIGHT 9PM!!!!!! (7mtn)
(yeah we are postponing this due to the hurricane, god bless their souls....

Hellfest has one "main objective" To destroy the base of the opposing player.

Theme: this years theme is, "Frozen over" In a sense that means some grace this year. So how will this affect the game? Simple getting on a piece of ice will save you.

Rules: Lets get to the basic eight
1. Perma semi death:, in the beginning of mereen spawn there will be an ice bridge, you may cross this bridge once
(however of course if someone actually builds a bridge over the lava you can cross it.....
moving on)

2.Place It has been thought of of the place this is going to happen, Flat, dark skies, and lastly, no light! Top of the nether! buildings will be placed there (more on theme rules

3? Time management system: at the top of the nether you will be given very little but very much,
2 minuets, thats the amount of time you will have in creative mode,( more on sub rules below)
Also during every 10 minuets, a little, reward will be given out to whoever gets to
Q
4. Theme: this years theme will be built upon exploration, and critical thinking skills, and negotiating.
Thats why these rules are in place.
1. You may not build less than 35 blocks from the ice road on top of the world
2. When on the ice road You may not attack, or be attacked (from ranged attacks)
3. Keep in mind the ice road and the resource bridge are the only way to get supplies normally. ( if you happen to ahem tamper the ice road it may or may not be in your favor.)

5. Powers: Powers ARE to be used, except for the following ( yeah I gotta kinda research what will break the game or not, pulse is defiantly getting thrown out, I understand some powers need certain blocks or items or..... water, the blocks and items can come out of the time management system, as for the water....... Really I got nothing pm me if you know an solution, anyways moving right along)

6. Boundaries: there are none hell you can go to ghis to settle something I dont care

7. Rule bending, Failure to comply with these rules will have severe consequences however remember You can still win!

8. Active Character roulette, this is a rule that completley ticks off people,
What happens if I'm generous that day Someone will receive a buff on their character, they will receive instructions, I can't give you details but it will change the game up

Sub rules:
1. IF you die more than 5 times by lava there is a very good chance that your not going to make it back...

2. You HAVE to build your structure on top of the nether, Failure to comply will make me extremely Pissed, trust me you do not want to have that happen, on a side note you can build it however far you want, just remember though, food is scarce you have to come down sometime, or rather the father you go the less and less you realize where the other peoples bases are.

3. The Time management system, There are a ton of rules here.
1. you may not place any bedrock whats so ever you may not break bedrock, in short don't mess with da bedrock!
2. light sources, no just just no don't do it man don't!
(except lava, thats okay)
3. Obsidian,"is allowed" only by TNT cannons however,
1. you may not use obsidian on your house
2. you may not attach TNT cannons on your house
3. If possible you may put TNT cannons above the air.
There's more rules to this But moving on

4.Ice: Ice is your lifeline, the only place you can feel safe, if you decide to ahem, friggin disobey to the Ice rules, its over... period All ice for you is not safe, its just a hindrance for you now, oh if you start breaking them, people will turn on you.
Keep in mind this apply's to all ice, not just the floor ones,

5. Powers: if there is a auto life power it is banned, if there is a turn blocks into another block power, it is banned, if there is a throw anything power it is okay, just don't mess with da bedrock.

6. Boundaries: if you happen to find a portal, yeah your still in the game sorry no escaping on this one, just remember everything twists in this game, it may or may not be in your favor to just.... leave, good luck finding them though

7. Rule bending, the fun part of the game, just remember though, some rules are heavier than others, so the consequences are more severe, however if you break all of them, you can still win, however the opposing teams would have to be complete idiots to not win.

8. There will always be one ACR, the fairy, the fairy will always enforce the game and give punishments/rewards

Rules that come to mind just to make this game longer.
1. no warping
2. After going into creative mode is over (creative beginning phase) You must destroy whatever is left in your inventory, same applies if going back to creative mode
3. no flying
4. no going back to creative mode (unless I give you time)
5. no going into creative mode while in battle with someone else, (if someone hits you that means, or even if you run away).
6. When in creative mode no destroying others buildings
Failure to comply with these rules results in: instant death of the game (sorry guys I got no power over these rules, but they are just so overly cheep)

However I Will need some admin support on this one

FIN[/strike]

Last edited by blacknova777 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Finish touches)

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Hellfest 2012! Empty Re: Hellfest 2012!

Post  blacknova777 Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Tips and tricks,
1. Debating wether to step on the pressure plate is a tough one, as a pro your team has a huge advantage as a con, everyone will target you and your teammates,
2. Breaking the ice is a serious offense be sure you can put up a fight before proceding to do so....
3. Golden apples mean freedom, how ever some portals you just have to look harder to have an eaiser time with them.
4. The first ice you find will have a secret just remember 99% chance you will have to come back to it.
5. Manipulate, Manipulate everything from everyone, this isnt just a game of power
6. Tnt is the fast lane, use it very wisely
7. Defending your base is top priority, you may expand your base once the TMS is over.

Thoughts opinions objections?
Also this is a rough draft of the game, anyone can contribute.

Last edited by blacknova777 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Wolves and other treasures are heavily guarded

Hellfest 2012! 2012-112

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

There are some traps as well
Hellfest 2012! 2012-115
Or maybe you have that gut wrenching feeling in demon souls again
Hellfest 2012! 2012-116

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Be careful some decisions might just end up in disaster
Hellfest 2012! 2012-117

Just be careful out there
Hellfest 2012! 2012-118
And use your wits for your favor
Hellfest 2012! 2012-119

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 pm

But do all really what they seam?
For where does it truly begin
Hellfest 2012! 2012-110
And where ever does it end?
Hellfest 2012! 2012-111
What will you choose?
Hellfest 2012! 2012-114
Hellfest 2012! 2012-112
But the last word truly is, who do you trust????

HELL FEST 2012

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 am

blacknova777 wrote:
Skipper, Coops and Sirrus I guess?

I'm in.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  SkippertheNewt Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

FSCarver wrote:
blacknova777 wrote:
Skipper, Coops and Sirrus I guess?

I'm in.
d'awwwwwwwwe you trust us? :3
SkippertheNewt
SkippertheNewt

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

When is it?

blacknova777 wrote:5. Powers: Powers ARE to be used, except for the following ( yeah I gotta kinda research what will break the game or not, pulse is defiantly getting thrown out, I understand some powers need certain blocks or items or..... water, the blocks and items can come out of the time management system, as for the water....... Really I got nothing pm me if you know an solution, anyways moving right along)
My hope is I'll have v4.0 of the plugin done in the next few weeks. When that's done several aspects of all powers will become customizable from in-game (currently Hlot must make changes to configs), such as what item is used to trigger powers, how strong they are, etc.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 am

sirrus86 wrote:When is it?

blacknova777 wrote:5. Powers: Powers ARE to be used, except for the following ( yeah I gotta kinda research what will break the game or not, pulse is defiantly getting thrown out, I understand some powers need certain blocks or items or..... water, the blocks and items can come out of the time management system, as for the water....... Really I got nothing pm me if you know an solution, anyways moving right along)
My hope is I'll have v4.0 of the plugin done in the next few weeks. When that's done several aspects of all powers will become customizable from in-game (currently Hlot must make changes to configs), such as what item is used to trigger powers, how strong they are, etc.

I'm thinking the saturday before halloween, is that good?

blacknova777

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down