Raiding is getting worse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raiding is getting worse

Post  blacknova777 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm thinking about elections, put some robbers into jail any oppose?

blacknova777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raiding is getting worse

Post  FyreCat on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:48 pm

blacknova777 wrote:I'm thinking about elections, put some robbers into jail any oppose?
i oppose, raiding is allowed, if your things are so important put them with your faction for more protection
FyreCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

ah but its not the faction, its the spawn city, raiding is allowed but peeps get pissed off. its more of a private police type deal

blacknova777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Honestly I think I'm going with this, everyone living in the city pays 50 cu (the point system by sickness) they get private protection, however its whenever people are around (people can volunteer for some of the cu) But if People are not around and someone is robbed they can request the robber to the "list" the person is now banned from the city and is on sight kill, risky for the robbers now because they cannot trade if they get caught.

I suggest people hide chests under blocks where they have to physically break them, Then they can tell who the robber is, using the wooden picaxe

blacknova777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FyreCat on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:35 am

how about you move away from spawn so your not raided 24/7
FyreCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknova777 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:59 pm

You are missing the point entirely people need to learn that raiding is not OMG BAN HIM, but raiding needs a punishing system as well like police, its also so people can trade and make deals, etc. where they do not have to fear about their stuff taken away.

blacknova777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:53 am

blacknova777 wrote:You are missing the point entirely people need to learn that raiding is not OMG BAN HIM, but raiding needs a punishing system as well like police, its also so people can trade and make deals, etc. where they do not have to fear about their stuff taken away.

This man is right. There should be very little banning considering griefers are no real threat anyway. Banning should be reserved for those totally irredeemable souls who are cheating/hacking/x-raying/spouting hate speech/generally just won't shut the fuck up.

HeyLookoverthere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

HeyLookoverthere wrote:
blacknova777 wrote:You are missing the point entirely people need to learn that raiding is not OMG BAN HIM, but raiding needs a punishing system as well like police, its also so people can trade and make deals, etc. where they do not have to fear about their stuff taken away.

This man is right. There should be very little banning considering griefers are no real threat anyway. Banning should be reserved for those totally irredeemable souls who are cheating/hacking/x-raying/spouting hate speech/generally just won't shut the fuck up.
Total ban count for stuff like that is on 4 already. And that's just for today.

FSCarver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top