Gonna throw this out there about Survival

Go down

Gonna throw this out there about Survival Empty Gonna throw this out there about Survival

Post  onlycoops on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 pm

I am cool with PvP, if I am outside of my home and someone decides to kill me and take my shit then thats my fault and im Okay with that.

However I dont want to be raided because I want to be neutral. I like expanding myself and getting larger and more complex in my creations. Like I said im cool with PvP, but I dont want people taking all my shit when I havent done anything to anyone because thats just the kinda person I am. I hate arguing and I hate fighting.
onlycoops
onlycoops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gonna throw this out there about Survival Empty Re: Gonna throw this out there about Survival

Post  nazizombies2354 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 am

Do you have an Enderchest? It's basically the one chest where you can throw all your valuables plus a backup supply should you ever get raided. It may include your best set of armor, weapons, tools, all your diamonds, some iron/gold, backup seeds and netherwarts, and any otherwise difficult to obtain items... Anything that's not in your Enderchest you can probably afford to lose...

nazizombies2354

View user profile

Back to top Go down