That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.

+3
sirrus86
HeyLookoverthere
onlycoops
7 posters

Go down

Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.  Empty Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.

Post  onlycoops Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Creative 1.3 rules.

Hello everyone! So as everyone knows, 1.3 is coming this way and I want to put a new rule list into effect to keep this creative world neat, clean, and attractive.

So lets get started.

-No asking for promotions : This should be a given. Just to keep that amount of people begging to stop

-Be creative : I am asking Mods and Admins to cut out anything that is a square box, or just we arent sure about. Put a sign up, give it 48 hours then cut. EVERYONE must do this, it will help keep the server clean and stop with this trash

-No statues at spawn : This is just for the sake of keeping spawn attractive

-If a Admin/Mod speaks to you answer : This is a given

-List of Admins and Mods just for the sake of having it.

-No roller coasters (Minecart rails everywere) : Duh.

-Keep spawn to a system of streets so EVERYTHING is interconnected.

Alright. Im sure i will have more to add but this is so far the composed list. Let me know if anything needs to be added. But this is my idea for now. Also bobby I would like to use your hub, but for all these rules it mayyy need to be a bit larger ;P
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.  Empty Re: Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 pm

1) They HATE the light.

2) Don't get them wet.

3) Don't feed them after midnight.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.  Empty Re: Rules for 1.3 Creative world, Sirrus can post rules for Survival in here as well.

Post  sirrus86 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

HeyLookoverthere wrote:1) They HATE the light.
Sunglasses? /problem
HeyLookoverthere wrote:2) Don't get them wet.
Then what do they drink? Wait... they don't take baths? Gross.
HeyLookoverthere wrote:3) Don't feed them after midnight.
Well, technically it's always after midnight... Except at midnight.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 pm

sirrus86 wrote:
Well, technically it's always after midnight... Except at midnight.

This was my biggest complain with Gremlins when I was a kid. I fucking hated Gremlins 2, but one of it's few high points is when billy explains the rules to the security team and they ask all the logical questions that my 12 year old mind didn't think to ask.

"so say we're on a plane and I feed them, but as they're eating we cross between time zones."

Logical nonsense aside, Gremlins is still my favorite Christmas movie.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtTaters Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 am

Rule 1) Don't talk about 1.3 Creative world

Rule 2) DON'T TALK about 1.3 Creative world

SgtTaters

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeIpsum Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 am

SgtTaters wrote:Rule 1) Don't talk about 1.3 Creative world

Rule 2) DON'T TALK about 1.3 Creative world
GOD DAMMIT I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:54 am

So talking about this 1.3 creative world, how are we going to call it?

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 am

FSCarver wrote:So talking about this 1.3 creative world, how are we going to call it?
Ivalice 2: Revenge of the Roller Coasters
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  FSCarver Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 pm

How about no pixel art?
At all.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

Post  aung77 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 am

FSCarver wrote:How about no pixel art?
At all.

I don't understand how anybody thinks pixel art is creative, It's so flat, and if you use a texture pack and look at someone else's the colours get screwed up.

aung77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down