That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright guys, im getting a little irritated by the childish acts that have been taking place. Here is my cry. READ THIS, EVERYONE.

2 posters

Go down

Alright guys, im getting a little irritated by the childish acts that have been taking place. Here is my cry. READ THIS, EVERYONE.  Empty Alright guys, im getting a little irritated by the childish acts that have been taking place. Here is my cry. READ THIS, EVERYONE.

Post  onlycoops Tue May 08, 2012 4:35 pm

First off, what the fuck is going on? Im getting fed up of this alliance bullshit were people are siding with others. It seems the only person that even has a head anymore is Sirrus, Fyre, and a few others. We were all pals at one point and now i feel after ive lost carver, its pretty much a bit of a crazed mess off frustration for no reason.

If someone has a problem with someone grow some fucking balls and confront them like i do. On this note i am sorry Carver for upsetting you, you pissed me off because you NEVER killed me before like that and always welcomed me too you, i am sorry i hurt you and pissed you off, ive always trusted you and looked up to you in that minecrafty way. That out of the way im getting some stuff off my chest.

I DO NOT CARE if i am a Admin or not. I am here to play and have a good time with the friends i have made. But when people start talking about others behind there back i have a problem. A serious problem. Clown is good in his own right, but with that being said I think some new stuff needs to take place, this includes EVERYONE including myself.

This is for every Admin on the server. Stop banning people left and right. Its ridiculous. All you gotta do is these following steps...

1.) /freeze
2.) Question
3.) They give you shit you make them feel like shit
4.) Ban them.

I dont care if they are griefing and you watch them do it. Just freeze them but I am not aloud to make the call here, this is hlots decision not mine im simply giving my piece.

I am in no way supporting anyone. I support EVERYONE this includes

-FSCarver
-Sirrus86
-TheClownOfCrime
-JJoiler
-LinkCLX
-Fyrecat

And so on. Everyone brings something to the table, we are a giant family. Now here is the fun part.

Hlot, you're a great server owner, despite your intoxication sprees, i have a blast with you on. But here is what i want to say and as i have said before i want to say this clearly. When one of your admins/operators/moderators whatever the heck you want to call it, when we do something wrong, confront us like you did with me on the whole thing i did, and lets fix it.

We need to fix things, not put it off and people get pissed off at each other. Thats my piece. Hate me, love me, i dont care what you do. It doesnt effect me or hurt me in any way. Im sticking around till Hlot keels over and stops with the server if everyone on the server does hate me. But i needed to get off my chest the issues and ways we need to resolve things in my rightful opinion.
onlycoops
onlycoops

Back to top Go down

Alright guys, im getting a little irritated by the childish acts that have been taking place. Here is my cry. READ THIS, EVERYONE.  Empty Re: Alright guys, im getting a little irritated by the childish acts that have been taking place. Here is my cry. READ THIS, EVERYONE.

Post  FSCarver Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Years later, but Coops you're the best buddy I've ever had and I never wanna have another fight with you again. <3

FSCarver

Back to top Go down