Griefer's return: a series in the planning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Griefer's return: a series in the planning.

Post  bobby16m on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm

So, as many of you have seen, aussieminecraftgriefers have done a set on our server, burning shit down. but, I like the way he runs things, and was imaginitive today, and came up with this gem.

in this series, the plan is to have the griefers "invited back" to be tried for their crimes. after this, they are sentenced, and about to be hanged. but before that can happen, one of the mods tps them away. he gives tells them to go to certain co-ords, and hide, because the map glitched and anything past there can't be detected. in this area, they find yogscast style temples and people, hiding from "unjust banning". the griefers go through this all, and we could all play parts. anyone interested? any thoughts?

bobby16m

Back to top Go down

hey its conmurf!

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 pm

that would tak alot of work
maybe they could fall into a portal, and instead of taking them into a nether, it took them into another world

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://minecraftserverforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trunks

Post  Trunks on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Hahaha yeah! That would be awesome!

Can I play the mod that TP's them away? Awww man i gotta find a good skin for this!

When they get to the temple of refugees, they should be welcomed in, given a bunk, and a job to help keep it running. One of our players pretending to be a refugee eventually gets them to all riot, and we have an epic battle of OP's verses Griefers. It will be glorious!

Trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Griefer's return: a series in the planning.

Post  SgtTater on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 pm

You know, i hate that guy, but that is actually a pretty good idea. Id be up for it

SgtTater

Back to top Go down

Post  LEot128 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Its sounds like fun. I would do it.

LEot128

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top