Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey all, the terraria 1.1 server is now officially up.
Everyone must make a new player to play (so we can have the whole experience).

If you want, please post your steam name/ new character name here for my reference.

Server IP: If you want this, I need you to post in THIS topic (create an account if necessary, its a rather harmless and easy process). Please do so with the name of the character/s you will wish to use here.

Also, we are in hardmode now. Molten armor and similar tier weapons are recommended (if not already necessary).

We currently are running Terraria Vanilla for 1.1.1. More info when tshock is updated.

Edit: As of now, the server is DOWN


Last edited by GeorgeIpsum on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  dustynbush on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

I now have a working Eater of Worlds arena, which also can be used to farm the mats needed to summon him.



Also, that house at the spawn is, in fact, my personal house. The chests inside are not spawn chests, and it's getting really annoying having to clear out the crap from them almost daily. Now I'm seeing Demon Bows and stuff being left in them. I'm going to start taking stuff if it keeps up since I'm tired of sifting through everything to figure out what's mine and what isn't.

dustynbush

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 pm

dustynbush wrote:I now have a working Eater of Worlds arena, which also can be used to farm the mats needed to summon him.



Also, that house at the spawn is, in fact, my personal house. The chests inside are not spawn chests, and it's getting really annoying having to clear out the crap from them almost daily. Now I'm seeing Demon Bows and stuff being left in them. I'm going to start taking stuff if it keeps up since I'm tired of sifting through everything to figure out what's mine and what isn't.
Crap, those chests were personal >.>
Sorreh, I guess <.<

And I lol'd at that devourer coming out of thin air.
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  dustynbush on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Looks like the entire dungeon was raided already =/
Already in full shadow and don't want to deal with Underworld, so I guess I'm done with the Terraria server until we jump to hard mode.

dustynbush

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 pm

dustynbush wrote:Looks like the entire dungeon was raided already =/
Already in full shadow and don't want to deal with Underworld, so I guess I'm done with the Terraria server until we jump to hard mode.

I thought molten crap was better than shadow armor >.>
Also, we need someone to get 3 minisharks and we need those molten balls or whatever, or else the wall of flesh will be impossible lol
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  dustynbush on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Were we planning on going into hard mode? I didn't know if were taking the plunge or not.

And I can get minisharks. I'm sitting on 75 gold or so.

dustynbush

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

dustynbush wrote:Were we planning on going into hard mode? I didn't know if were taking the plunge or not.

And I can get minisharks. I'm sitting on 75 gold or so.
Ah, okay. We also need those molten shot ball things, which are hard as hell to make lol.

And lots of buffs, and then lots of healing materials
>.>
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 am

Is the dungeon really empty? All I found in it was a handgun. Oh well. There must be some better armor we can get before the wall, do you get all the new armor from the new bosses? We should all agree to a day/time to fight the wall. Also, I need a hellforge, can't seem to find one.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  dustynbush on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Well, it was a fun run guys.

Hallow's on the whole left side of the map. People are running around in full hardmode gear. All my gold was stolen from my house. Saw people flying around with the new wings stuff from hardmode. If this is how things are going to start going on the server with people just bringing in stuff from singleplayer, especially hardmode, then I'm done.

dustynbush

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  FSCarver on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm

dustynbush wrote:Well, it was a fun run guys.

Hallow's on the whole left side of the map. People are running around in full hardmode gear. All my gold was stolen from my house. Saw people flying around with the new wings stuff from hardmode. If this is how things are going to start going on the server with people just bringing in stuff from singleplayer, especially hardmode, then I'm done.
The people that did it are not from the server.
They found the IP online. Just clearing that up

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  HeyLookoverthere on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

dustynbush wrote:Well, it was a fun run guys.

Hallow's on the whole left side of the map. People are running around in full hardmode gear. All my gold was stolen from my house. Saw people flying around with the new wings stuff from hardmode. If this is how things are going to start going on the server with people just bringing in stuff from singleplayer, especially hardmode, then I'm done.

I have your gold, I'll give it back next time you're on/if we start a new map with a password when geo gets back.

HeyLookoverthere

Posts : 922
Join date : 2011-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Okay

So some people found my IP from here and decided to come fuck shit up (I see you all reading this, you horrible fucks), so were now a password protected server under a new subdomain. I also plan to change my IP soon as well, so don't try and use that IP for now, but the new subdomain that I'll PM all the regulars. If you want the subdomain, please post here.
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  FSCarver on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Can I haz the subdomain plez?

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:09 pm

FSCarver wrote:Can I haz the subdomain plez?
Should have sent it to you, one second
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  FSCarver on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Got it, thanks

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  game32 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm

wats the ip?

game32

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm

It was changed because of griefers.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  Ignus on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 am

can someone tell me the password? i was playing there for some days but then someone added a password. Thanks

Ignus

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Ignus wrote:can someone tell me the password? i was playing there for some days but then someone added a password. Thanks
Who the fuck are you? If you griefed there, then die in a fire.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  game32 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:35 pm

wats the ip? someone tell me plz i waana play and te password if their is one

game32

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 pm

game32 wrote:wats the ip? someone tell me plz i waana play and te password if their is one

I need to know who you are on the MC server first off.
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Ignus wrote:can someone tell me the password? i was playing there for some days but then someone added a password. Thanks

You too.

I know this seems slightly unorthodox, but you have to realize when we let people just flood in like last time, you all griefed and placed the world into hardmode, making us have to use a new world.
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  FSCarver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:
game32 wrote:wats the ip? someone tell me plz i waana play and te password if their is one

I need to know who you are on the MC server first off.
He's Gamer32 on the server.
I vouch for him if needed.

FSCarver

Posts : 867
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  CRAZZY_Beast2 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 pm

FSCarver wrote:
GeorgeIpsum wrote:
game32 wrote:wats the ip? someone tell me plz i waana play and te password if their is one

I need to know who you are on the MC server first off.
He's Gamer32 on the server.
I vouch for him if needed.
I've known him for a while. He's a nice guy.

CRAZZY_Beast2

Posts : 159
Join date : 2011-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  GeorgeIpsum on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

CRAZZY_Beast2 wrote:
FSCarver wrote:
GeorgeIpsum wrote:
game32 wrote:wats the ip? someone tell me plz i waana play and te password if their is one

I need to know who you are on the MC server first off.
He's Gamer32 on the server.
I vouch for him if needed.
I've known him for a while. He's a nice guy.

I know that his username looked like gamer (who I've known for quite a while lol), but there is a gamer32 on the forums, and I've never seen game32 before.
avatar
GeorgeIpsum

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria 1.1.1 Server (NOW UP)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum