That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A person with banning privlages get their asses online

3 posters

Go down

A person with banning privlages get their asses online Empty A person with banning privlages get their asses online

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm

yongsong3 a griefer even hlot told me it was true is online please someone get online and ban him and roll him back
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

A person with banning privlages get their asses online Empty Re: A person with banning privlages get their asses online

Post  FSCarver Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 pm

It's done.

FSCarver

Back to top Go down

A person with banning privlages get their asses online Empty Re: A person with banning privlages get their asses online

Post  HeyLookoverthere Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm

CRAZZY_Beast1 wrote:yongsong3 a griefer even hlot told me it was true is online please someone get online and ban him and roll him back

Yes, let the record show that crazzy was right about him.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  CRAZZY_Beast1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Smile lol finally!! It's been a while since someone listened to me about griefing
CRAZZY_Beast1
CRAZZY_Beast1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum