That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit

4 posters

Go down

We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit Empty We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 pm

If you were getting "outdated client" before, you can now connect. If you were playing 1.9 pre you'll have to goto options (above login) and click "force update" then login and connect.

The new 1.9 world is still saved, but is on pause until the next update.

To change game mode you only have to do /gm c or /gm s

Also, the picking up of blocks by endermen is disabled.

Also, we now have this crazy shit:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/edit-fun-secretpassage-v1-2-create-structures-that-can-disappear-1185.31226/

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit Empty Re: We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit

Post  GeorgeIpsum Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Alrighty, cool. I'm glad we can go back to our regular world (I missed mod castle >_>) Sadly I'm gonna be in NC this weeked furniture shopping with the rents, but I hope I can make it onto the server (maybe tomorrow)

Erik, I was also wondering if I should post another topic on gamefaqs, or if I should just wait for 1.9 to come out so a larger amount of people will join.
GeorgeIpsum
GeorgeIpsum

http://sciencethebear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit Empty Re: We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit

Post  HeyLookoverthere Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

GeorgeIpsum wrote:Alrighty, cool. I'm glad we can go back to our regular world (I missed mod castle >_>) Sadly I'm gonna be in NC this weeked furniture shopping with the rents, but I hope I can make it onto the server (maybe tomorrow)

Erik, I was also wondering if I should post another topic on gamefaqs, or if I should just wait for 1.9 to come out so a larger amount of people will join.

Go ahead and post.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

We've have downgraded to 1.8.1 with Bukkit Empty yea...

Post  jabberz303 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm

yea... now it just won't load for me... i have a feeling i'll be out for a while...
jabberz303
jabberz303

Back to top Go down

Post  sirrus86 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 am

Yeah when I originally tried to downgrade to 1.8.1 I deleted minecraft.jar, opened the launcher, logged in and it got stuck on the downloading screen. A workaround that worked for me was, instead of immediately logging in, go into options and click 'Force update', THEN log in.
sirrus86
sirrus86

https://www.facebook.com/sirrus86

Back to top Go down

Post  jabberz303 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 am

Thanks Sirrus... well... now i can get into Minecraft ... but no ones on... hey when is all this updating crap going to be done?
jabberz303
jabberz303

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyLookoverthere Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 am

jabberz303 wrote:Thanks Sirrus... well... now i can get into Minecraft ... but no ones on... hey when is all this updating crap going to be done?

Unfortunately they're rushing to push out at least two more updates before release. 1.9 should come out this week and 1.10 after that sometime. I don't know if they'll keep doing pre-releases, but unless it's a huge one (adds boss mobs or something that we just have to check out.) we're just gonna stick to the official current version.

HeyLookoverthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum