That One Minecraft Server We All Play On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Sunday's Introduction  Empty Sunday's Introduction

Post  Sunday_verified Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 am

Hello there, my names Domingo Garza, Domingo being spanish for the day sunday. I've had huge reputations of being called sunday all my life, my gamertags make it even more noticable. Well, I'm 14 years old, five foot six, brown skin, 102 pounds, brown eyes, and this information might get me raped, but I don't really care. I like watching animes like Bleach, FullMetalAlchemist, CodeGeass, and SayanoraZetsubouSensei. Most people would think a mexican watching and listening to japanses things would make me an outcast, but it sure as hell doesn't. I ocassionally spazz out at random emotions, whether they be pervervse or mentally mind boogling. But anyway, I live a normal life with normal people, normal school grades, 3.6 grade average, I play Baseball, I don't mean to brag but I've won quiet alot of trophies and medals, and thats about it. Whatever you think of my introduction, I don't really care, aslong as you respect me really, I'll treat you like a family member, and will protect you at all costs. (awkwardness not intended)

Last edited by Sunday_verified on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sunday_verified
Sunday_verified

Back to top Go down

Sunday's Introduction  Empty Lets just say...

Post  LinkCLX Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

TMI Neutral

LinkCLX

Back to top Go down